Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW CS3 as a quick detailer on CLEAN paint?

vm1971

Question

HI ALL

I know it may seem like a dum dum question, but after some poking around and watching the video and reading about the properties and roles of the NEW CS3, ...

I was wondering if you could also use this for some extra protection and shine on freshly pampered CLEAN surfaces safely? I wound think SO... but one never knows. Ive been using ADAMS for a decade now and products such as this seem to have some "flexible" uses... I am guessing this is one of them. I love the idea – and not to go off topic, but I am an avid fan of the Ceramic infused products as it is! Shampoo, Wax, Waterless... etc:

CHEERS! _V

ScatJAN20.jpg

10 answers to this question

Don't see why you couldn't, but it would be overkill imho and make for a pretty pricey QD. Now with that said, I could see myself using it time to time as a QD when I don't have anything else available lol.

*EDIT*

On a clean clean car I'd imagine a lot less product here would still give you all the same non cleaning benefits. So maybe this wouldn't be that expensive to use as a QD. 

Edited by quebert

3 minutes ago, quebert said:

Don't see why you couldn't, but it would be overkill imho and make for a pretty pricey QD. Now with that said, I could see myself using it time to time as a QD when I don't have anything else available lol.

*EDIT*

On a clean clean car I'd imagine a lot less product here would still give you all the same non cleaning benefits. So maybe this wouldn't be that expensive to use as a QD. 

Ya... good point... both points! Still seems nice to have in the Arsenal. Definitely!

I'll end up buying it, a true detailer will always want more detailing products. I'd like to see some reviews on YT first. Like Brian from Apex Detailing. I read the page on it, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around just how different this is than the Ceramic Waterless. I know they said it's better, but a head to head video would be helpful. I'm interested in both. But I don't think they're different enough to have both in your arsenal. My detailing cabinets just about full so I have to be careful in what I add.

Edited by quebert

1 hour ago, quebert said:

I'll end up buying it, a true detailer will always want more detailing products. I'd like to see some reviews on YT first. Like Brian from Apex Detailing. I read the page on it, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around just how different this is than the Ceramic Waterless. I know they said it's better, but a head to head video would be helpful. I'm interested in both. But I don't think they're different enough to have both in your arsenal. My detailing cabinets just about full so I have to be careful in what I add.

COOL! yes, his channel is good! And if I order it soon and use on the Scat Pack, I will be sure to report my findings. :)

16 minutes ago, tomsch63 said:

I'm going nuts with this stuff and probably using it too often on both our SUVs :) It is rather pricey but I bit the bullet and now have two gallons. At least now I don't mind using it as a QD. 

ITS AMAZING! 

great results last weekend, sorry - i shoulda posted! incredible! DEF my new fave product. Hands down. KEEP IT UP GUYS!

IMG_4135.jpg