Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need some Adams help in Houston tx

Theisel

Hi there it’s been a long while since I’ve posted on here back in my military days but I’m out now and have lost my way but I made a new truck purchase Dodge Ram 4500 tow truck edition 😵 it’s a 2011 but over the years and the move I’ve lost all my items I had back in 2012ish time sooo I’m looking for help!

obviously. Not just a hand me out but if anyone would be Interested I need to to do full detail on it interior exterior buffing and all obviously I would love to learn the new ways so I will be there to assist and learn if that is cool not sure how pricing on that would be but literally all I got is stuff from 2012 2013 :(  I want to be back in the game...but if anyone is able to and willing to bring the materials and take the time to show me the ropes again with all this crazy new stuff I see..

yes i will be paying for this but again I want to learn and see all the new things and have someone that knows what they doing show me.

please let me know if anyone Interested in helping a vet out with my situation as I’m available everyday pretty much I am trying to do this as soon as possible!

thank you,

Ryan

U.S. Army 11B vet

Welcome back.  Hopefully someone will be able to help you out. In the meantime,  you can start watching videos associated with each of the new products.  The biggest improvement is with the Ceramic line.  Gives the ultimate protection and shine.  

Welcome back Ryan.  I'm always willing to help another veteran and you are welcome to go through all my posts and ask any questions.  As for the in person, there is about 1,000 miles between us.  Hopefully a member in the Houston area will be able to assist with showing your the products and how they work.