Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's your playlist?

Brownie 303

My iPod has the top 100 Rock songs for each year from the 1960 to 1985 and a few select newer songs.  I set it to shuffle and let it play and it will go for hours.   If there is a sporting event of interest, then I usually play it on the iPad which sits on the detail cart and plays through the blue tooth speakers. 

The iPod and Bose Noise Cancelling headphones are the first things packed when I have to travel and every time I get on the plane, especially for the coast to coast and oconus trips.

I have a non-digital Onkyo receiver in the garage, with some small Sony speakers and an Advent sub-woofer.  My main go-to is what ever is on the local PBS radio.  I also added a bluetooth receiver to the Onkyo, so I can stream from the phone or tablet.  Then it is Pandora or Spotify. -  I have a 'garage mix' channel with lots of 80's  and 90's.    

Edited by mc2hill

Depends on the mood. I'll play jazz or blues if it's a relaxing puttering sorta garage session. Sometimes folk or rock.

More often I am on a timeline so I put on more upbeat selections like heavy metal, hard rock, punk, EDM, even a little pop...basically anything that you would find on a workout mix.

I like a lot of different genres, the only requirement is that the music is well played.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot listen to any new music or rap crap! 

I love Rock and Hard Rock. Southern Rock and Classic Rock. 

I will not hesitate to put my American Graffiti soundtrack. Nothing like listening to some classics from one of my favorite movies!