Customer Service 866.965.0400

Remodeled Retail Area at HQ

falcaineer

36 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

Another perk of working at Adams..getting to stare at a Mclaren all day!!   
  Does a local dealership lend them to the warehouse for display and demos??

I believe the local Mclaren dealership loans the cars to them. One of the Mods can confirm or correct. The 720S replaced a 600LT that had been in the showroom since Christmas. Both beautiful cars. I think I have some pictures of the showroom during Christmas. If I do, I'll post one.

If it is local dealer, that means you can not only buy items to make a vehicle shine, you can also get something to use them on.  I'm not sure the wife would be too happy if I stopped by to pick up some shampoo and came home with a Mclaren to use it on.  Then again, she just surprise me and want a new garage queen for herself.

19 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Another perk of working at Adams..getting to stare at a Mclaren all day!!   
  Does a local dealership lend them to the warehouse for display and demos??

The McLaren Denver dealership loans them the Adam's. 

18 hours ago, Mike E. said:

I believe the local Mclaren dealership loans the cars to them. One of the Mods can confirm or correct. The 720S replaced a 600LT that had been in the showroom since Christmas. Both beautiful cars. I think I have some pictures of the showroom during Christmas. If I do, I'll post one.

Correct. And that red 600LT had been in there since the Fall, if not summer. My daughter fell in love with it during a trip up there in October. Either way, it was in there a long time! Started to think Adam bought it 😆

On 4/24/2020 at 9:00 AM, falcaineer said:

...that red 600LT had been in there since the Fall, if not summer. My daughter fell in love with it during a trip up there in October. Either way, it was in there a long time! Started to think Adam bought it 😆

I thought there was an Audi R8 in the Retail Area during February's Pizza Party & Grand Re-Opening?

10 hours ago, Norton said:

I thought there was an Audi R8 in the Retail Area during February's Pizza Party & Grand Re-Opening?

You're probably right, Steve, I don't remember what was in there that night. But the red one was in there a long time up till then.

19 hours ago, falcaineer said:

You're probably right, Steve, I don't remember what was in there that night. But the red one was in there a long time up till then.

Good memory reward to Steve!

uW2ylB5.jpg

But the McLaren was still hiding out back then too...just back in The Shine Stop:

lFb57GE.jpg

3 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Good memory reward to Steve!

uW2ylB5.jpg

But the McLaren was still hiding out back then too...just back in The Shine Stop:

lFb57GE.jpg

I forgot it was back there, too. Man, my memory nee. Wait, what was I typing?