Customer Service 866.965.0400

CS3 - Percentage of SiO2 Protection

Hi Jeff, I'm not sure if we're going to release specific percentages for CS3, but it is a little higher than our normal Ceramic Waterless. I will speak to our chemist to see what all I can divulge and what is proprietary information.

18 hours ago, quebert said:

I've heard nothing but great things about this, all I'm really waiting on before I buy are some updates on durability a month or so down the road. 

That would be the least of my concern.  Simply use it again.  That is the beauty of a spray product.  

19 hours ago, quebert said:

I've heard nothing but great things about this, all I'm really waiting on before I buy are some updates on durability a month or so down the road. 

I’m sure it’ll be great!  On a daily driver pick up, I’ve had Ceramic Waterless last 3-4 months.  And on both mine and my parent’s daily’s I’ve had Ceramic Boost last about 9-10 months.  This is going to fit in between those 2 items.  Also with the current BOGO sale I would jump on it!

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a small bottle and was very impressed! From there I ordered a gallon because this stuff goes fast. Fast forward to today where I ordered yet another gallon simply because of the 20TH sale :) I still have waterless wash but this is now my new go-to for quick clean-ups between full two bucket washes. I used to regret buying another black SUV but now it's a pleasure since keeping it looking sharp is just so easy now. 

Edited by tomsch63

Got my CS3 today and was very skeptical when I ordered it. Had two seconds to hit my car with it before my wife left. Did the hood quick and immediately ran inside and place an order for the CS3 Gallon kit!  Smells amazing. Super slick, and the gloss was outstanding!!! I can’t wait to do the whole car. :bravo:

5 hours ago, Rb1274 said:

Got my CS3 today and was very skeptical when I ordered it. Had two seconds to hit my car with it before my wife left. Did the hood quick and immediately ran inside and place an order for the CS3 Gallon kit!  Smells amazing. Super slick, and the gloss was outstanding!!! I can’t wait to do the whole car. :bravo:

CS3 is becoming my favorite product....Thanks for the kind words!

8 hours ago, quebert said:

How good is the cleaning ability? I live in So Cal and "dirty" out here I'm still comfortable using Adam's RW diluted to WW with about 15-20 towels on a car.  

It's very similar to Ceramic Waterless and cleans great. You should get similar results to what you're getting with the diluted RW or Waterless Wash, along with shine and added protection.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, falcaineer said:

It's very similar to Ceramic Waterless and cleans great. You should get similar results to what you're getting with the diluted RW or Waterless Wash, along with shine and added protection.

Good to know, thanks, looks like I should buy a gallon from the jump this sounds like it could be a nice upgrade option for my customers. 

I received my gallon, plus a bottle of CS3 today.  It arrived about 10:00, just as I was starting a live meet an I didn't get to open it until late this afternoon.  I'm not sure what is worse knowing you have a box at home while you are sitting in the office or sitting at home staring a box that you can't get a chance to open.    It's about time to go out in the garage and go over the wife's Terrain so see how it does with pollen.

I used CS3 on my black SUV late last week and it has been rain every day since. The good news is the rain just flies off including the glass. After driving in the pouring rain every day since the application it still looks clean. It's like nothing is really sticking which is great. BTW I received my second gallon today so I think I'm set for a while :) 

CS3 is amazing.  The wife's garage queen has plenty of pollen on it and I finally go to go out in the garage and hit the Terrain.  The one thing that I'll note is that you don't need as much as was shown in the One Take Tuesday video.  Maybe if the vehicle is very dirty, but I used about the same as I would with Ceramic Waterless Wash.  

The picture shows 1/2 the hood done with CS3 and the pollen on the other half.  I know the picture doesn't give us reality since it is inside the garage was taken once it was dark outside.  I can most certainly tell you that standing in front it it, the difference is very noticeable.  Ceramic Waterless Wash did a great job on the pollen and it neither detracted or added to the shine.  The CS3 did the same job from the cleaning aspect, but added some additional shine.  

We're going to be in the 80's for the next few days and the pollen is going to be in the extreme range, so there is no doubt that it will need to be touched up again.  The next round, I'll use CWW and check out the results of how the pollen comes off since CS3 has been applied.  My thought is that I'll do two or three rounds with CWW between uses of CS3 - time will tell on the results.

IMG_0622.JPG