Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from New Jersey!

Torres1278

I am new to the forum and a fan of Adam’s products. I have been detailing personally for nearly 20 years and professionally for 4 or 5 years and recently opened up a small business focusing on motorcycle detailing, cyclusmotodetailing.com. Conversation is the seed for innovation so this is a great place to learn new tricks and tips.  I look forward to checking out the different topics on the forum.  My favorite detailing activity is paint correction and I love the application of a good wax. I also like long walks on the beach at sunset...oh wait... wrong site, lol. 🤣

Edited by Torres1278
Forgot to mention my professional experience.

Welcome Michael! 

Adam's has some great paste waxes.  For show cars I prefer Brilliant Glaze topped with Americana.  The Glaze gives a little extra 'pop' and putting it under the wax allows it to last longer.

Edited by mc2hill

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Michael! 

Adam's has some great paste waxes.  For show cars I prefer Brilliant Glaze topped with Americana.  The Glaze gives a little extra 'pop' and putting it under the wax allows it to last longer.

Thanks mc2hill, I don’t yet have the Americana but look forward to trying it!

Welcome to the Forum Michael.

I'm a fan of multiple of the waxes and have been doing a multiple vehicles with the Ceramic Paste Wax.  I tend to avoid doing other peoples bikes, doing mine is more than enough and takes me about twice as long as the average car.

Hello Ray, I agree, bikes take quite a while and nothing looks better then a finely detailed motorcycle. Frankly, I find it therapeutic and I always like staying connected to the motorcycle community via my services. I need to check out the ceramic wax. Thanks for the heads up. Have a great weekend. 

3 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Welcome! Another East coast member!!  We need to up our membership so they can open an Adams HQ East!🤞🏼(I do appreciate the midnight EST release the other nite 😜, 2 am est would have killed me!)

tlbullet, I agree, would be nice to have a east coast location. Maybe one day!