Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Los Angeles!!!

blee9999

Welcome Bonmoo.  That a cool looking SUV, but all the detailers I talk too say Tesla has horrible paint.  Best thing is to learn how to wash and maintain it properly so it stays swirl-free.

9 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Bonmoo.  That a cool looking SUV, but all the detailers I talk too say Tesla has horrible paint.  Best thing is to learn how to wash and maintain it properly so it stays swirl-free.

Thank you! It is the best SUV I have ever owned. And that is true. Tesla paint is well-known for poor paint job. And thank you for the warm welcome :)

Welcome, Bonmoo!  You've got a great community here that I'm sure will be able to help you take care of your new ride!  I don't detail cars professionally, but I have heard that you cannot even take Teslas to automatic car washes, so you are making a wise move taking care of the cleaning it yourself.  Plus, you know what they say...  If you want it done right, do it yourself!  I'm sure you'll be quite happy with the results using Adam's Products!

On 2/25/2020 at 4:02 PM, BfromORD said:

Welcome, Bonmoo!  You've got a great community here that I'm sure will be able to help you take care of your new ride!  I don't detail cars professionally, but I have heard that you cannot even take Teslas to automatic car washes, so you are making a wise move taking care of the cleaning it yourself.  Plus, you know what they say...  If you want it done right, do it yourself!  I'm sure you'll be quite happy with the results using Adam's Products!

Thank you BG! Yes! Automatic car wash will ruin the Tesla's soft paint. I dried my car with Adams DS yesterday and it was the most satisfied car wash :).