Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Pack - Premium 16oz. Bottle Pumps

alexA5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Please keep in mind selling of any Adam's chemicals is prohibited on the Forums. Trading, however, is allowed.

Always a good reminder, but he's just looking for the pumps.  You're fine in buying them here Alex. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 3:42 PM, alexA5 said:

Anyone have for sale or trade some of the red shampoo pumps Adams used to sell. Or anyone know if they’re ever going to bring them back. Need a few more. 

It's doubtful that we will bring these specific pumps back, as they clogged up and leaked too much with certain chemicals. This was the main reason we discontinued them and went back to the normal pull-top caps for non-spraying products. 

16 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

It's doubtful that we will bring these specific pumps back, as they clogged up and leaked too much with certain chemicals. This was the main reason we discontinued them and went back to the normal pull-top caps for non-spraying products. 

As with most things, some had issues some not. I love them and never had a problem with leaking or clogging, l and still use them to this day. I use them for car shampoo, mega foam, since it dispenses a quarter of an ounce per pump so its easy to measure instead of just dumping product in bucket.

On 4/16/2020 at 6:26 AM, 07stanggt said:

As with most things, some had issues some not. I love them and never had a problem with leaking or clogging, l and still use them to this day. I use them for car shampoo, mega foam, since it dispenses a quarter of an ounce per pump so its easy to measure instead of just dumping product in bucket.

We had a box of pumps in one of our show rigs a few years back. I can't remember if I took them or if they got shipped back to HQ. If I have the box I'll send you and Alex some no problem. I'll check and let you know 🙂

16 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

We had a box of pumps in one of our show rigs a few years back. I can't remember if I took them or if they got shipped back to HQ. If I have the box I'll send you and Alex some no problem. I'll check and let you know 🙂

If you do that would be awesome !!