Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes 20th Anniversary Celebration!

Dan@Adams

6 hours ago, jakerodz7 said:

Thanks for the info :).  I am wondering if it smells like the color changing detail spray release then. Awesome

To me the 20th Anniversary DS smells just like the 2019 Cinco De Mayo DS.  Which reminds me of the tropical flavor fruit roll up/fruit snack. And I LOVE IT

I am still playing with the updated/new formula of DS,  and while I enjoy the shine and protection/beading it leaves,  the additional effort to work the product in, is not up my alley.  But I’m still experimenting

Edited by Nickfire20

On 3/8/2020 at 4:15 PM, Dan@Adams said:

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to snag a bottle - they sold out in about 24 hours after launching! Pretty fast considering we had 2500 available!

Quick question... Does the 2500 include both the silver and the gold label?  

On 3/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, jakerodz7 said:

Has anyone gotten their detail spray yet? if so what does it smell like?  My order still hasn't been fulfilled so I don't know that I can wait to get mine lol, thanks! 

Received my order yesterday.  Fruit snack, fruit cologne are as good as a description as any.  To me, the smell is not strong which is nice.  

7 hours ago, Steve_S said:

And I went back and ordered the creeper stool (getting old!), ceramic wheel kit and other items. I have my work cutout for me upon arrival! 

Hope you got the one that adjusts to height. It's great!!  I'm with you.........I just can't squat and do the wheels any more.  :oldman:

image.thumb.jpg.38eaeadeb5a539ac1c29a2e291af1aed.jpgI got two gold, two silver, one Interior Detailer but only four sprayers. I have plenty of extra sprayers so no biggie. It was the first error in my 11 years of buying Adam’s and not worth an email or phone call to send another sprayer when I have a half dozen in the basement.   I also got four stickers and four mints. The wife, daughters and I enjoyed our mints.  Stickers were added to shelves in basement and on towel cabinet in garage.

Edited by Captain Slow

On 3/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, tmccoy2236 said:

Quick question... Does the 2500 include both the silver and the gold label?  

2,500 of each. As Rich stated, the gold bottles were made available for purchase, and the silver was a free gift with each gold bottle 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 8:43 PM, SouthernSteve said:

Congratulations to @Adam ,his family, and staff!

Two of my favorite memories...

1.  My neighbor came back from Carlisle, PA with a bottle of VRT and said, “I thought you might like to try this.”

2.  When Dan, @lawson4450 , hosted an Adam’s event, way back when in N.J., and I was able to be a part of it.  The Junkman came to town and it was a great time!

Yeah that seems so long ago lol I got my first order of Adams in Feb of 2008 and in I think 09 or 10 we did detail clinics. Wow seems like ages ago. 

I am sorry I am so late to the party as you can imagine as a firefighter/ EMT and a fire official in another town my time has been taken up alot lately with all that has been going on with this terrible virus. But I have so many fond memories of Adam and his great crew and the great people I have met through the years. I know I have been off the radar the last couple of years ( two jobs, three kids and a mortgage can do that to you lol) I still have alot of my adams stuff and will continue to use it as well. I still have some stuff from 2009 and 10 lol  but the Grabiak detail clinics were like a christmas day for me and having dinner with Adam and the gang at Carbones. Man I miss it so much I won't lie. Love all you guys please be safe and hopefully I will see you guys soon. 

15 hours ago, lawson4450 said:

I am sorry I am so late to the party as you can imagine as a firefighter/ EMT and a fire official in another town my time has been taken up alot lately with all that has been going on with this terrible virus. But I have so many fond memories of Adam and his great crew and the great people I have met through the years. I know I have been off the radar the last couple of years ( two jobs, three kids and a mortgage can do that to you lol) I still have alot of my adams stuff and will continue to use it as well. I still have some stuff from 2009 and 10 lol  but the Grabiak detail clinics were like a christmas day for me and having dinner with Adam and the gang at Carbones. Man I miss it so much I won't lie. Love all you guys please be safe and hopefully I will see you guys soon. 

Always good times at Carbones! Please stay safe out there as well friend!

15 hours ago, lawson4450 said:

Hey Dan!!  Good to hear from you again.  We had a lot of laughs  at those dinners.  Just want to say thanks for all you and your crews do for everyone.  These are tough times, and when you have kids, it's harder.  Stay well my friend.