Customer Service 866.965.0400

Store or Online

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this in but......I live about 10 minutes from the Anaheim, CA location, in fact it’s on my way to work depending which freeway I take. Other than not waiting for delivery, is there and advantage or disadvantage to buying in the store vs online?

Edited by Bill_K

Wish I lived closer to one or the other!   But I allow myself plenty of time for delivery when I order. The trick is to not wait until you're out of something to order it.  I do stop at Grabiak's Chevrolet when I'm in that area of Pa. too. 

On 3/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, Bill_K said:

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this in but......I live about 10 minutes from the Anaheim, CA location, in fact it’s on my way to work depending which freeway I take. Other than not waiting for delivery, is there and advantage or disadvantage to buying in the store vs online?

I noticed it was the 20th anniversary sale on here, they had a limited edition detail spray which looks like it sold out instantly. I'd think the store might be better for stuff like that. I dunno though, I suppose since it's Adam's there might be dudes camping out overnight to make sure they get the limited edition stuff lol.

I'm about half an hour from the Anaheim one, I need drop in soon to check it out, maybe they'll have a Micro SK in store or at least one I can check one out in person. Plus it'll give me an excuse to drive a few more exits up to Leadbelly's to get some Pork Belly Fries YUMMMMMM!

For anyone who goes to the actual stores, how long do the limited edition things last there? Online they literally seem to be gone as soon as they're released. Every one I've wanted was "SOLD OUT" as soon as I learned about it. 

Edited by quebert

3 hours ago, quebert said:

I noticed it was the 20th anniversary sale on here, they had a limited edition detail spray which looks like it sold out instantly. I'd think the store might be better for stuff like that. I dunno though, I suppose since it's Adam's there might be dudes camping out overnight to make sure they get the limited edition stuff lol.

I'm about half an hour from the Anaheim one, I need drop in soon to check it out, maybe they'll have a Micro SK in store or at least one I can check one out in person. Plus it'll give me an excuse to drive a few more exits up to Leadbelly's to get some Pork Belly Fries YUMMMMMM!

For anyone who goes to the actual stores, how long do the limited edition things last there? Online they literally seem to be gone as soon as they're released. Every one I've wanted was "SOLD OUT" as soon as I learned about it. 

There are often limiteds in store, as well, but for how long depends on foot traffic. They're also becoming more and more popular, so consider signing up for email alerts on here, too, as notices are usually posted soon after they're released.

I'm getting my first delivery from the Anaheim store.  I live 20 minutes away from there.  Funny thing is my order is taking just as long to get to me as it would from the CO location.  

8 hours ago, Rb1274 said:

I'm getting my first delivery from the Anaheim store.  I live 20 minutes away from there.  Funny thing is my order is taking just as long to get to me as it would from the CO location.  

Are you sure it shipped from CA? I've still seen and even sent some packages myself from CO to CA.

Yes it did come from Anaheim. It was oddly packaged too. Box was way over sized with one small sheet of packing paper. Nothing broke or leaked, but that wasn’t a good start from the Anaheim warehouse.

21 hours ago, Rb1274 said:

Yes it did come from Anaheim. It was oddly packaged too. Box was way over sized with one small sheet of packing paper. Nothing broke or leaked, but that wasn’t a good start from the Anaheim warehouse.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along to our team. 

• 1 year later...

Do the stores get the same sales as the website?  I was going to place an order but just discovered that the Scottsdale store opened up last summer.  I was going to head over to it instead of ordering as long as they have the Black Friday pricing too. 

18 hours ago, Cygnus said:

Do the stores get the same sales as the website?  I was going to place an order but just discovered that the Scottsdale store opened up last summer.  I was going to head over to it instead of ordering as long as they have the Black Friday pricing too. 

Yes they do.  The Anaheim location does this.  

On 11/22/2021 at 5:10 PM, Cygnus said:

Yes, all stores should honor online pricing and sales, and they may even have a few more exclusive to the store. In-stock items, on the other hand, may be an issue in some cases so not all sale items may be available in every store.