Customer Service 866.965.0400

One Take Tuesday #03: Clean Your Wheels, Tires, and WeatherTech Floor Mats At The Same Time

Hey everyone! We're back with week 3 of One Take Tuesday. In this week's video, Tyler goes over a quick and effective way to clean your wheels, tires, fender wells, and floor mats all with one chemical, our Wheel & Tire Cleaner. We hope you enjoy this no-cuts process video!

And as I did with last weeks episode, everyone that comments in this thread by Midnight next Monday (3/23/2020) will be entered to win a Free 16oz of Wheel & Tire Cleaner and some wheel and tire brushes to go along with it! 

You can comment as much as you like, but only one entry per person. One winner will be chosen by random number generation! Good luck 🙂

I haven't tries this new product as I still have a lot of wheel cleaner and tire/rubber cleaner to use first.  But I'm looking forward to only needing to carry one bottle around to do my wheel wells, tires and wheels. Right now it take 3 trips!  I get a little dizzy.

Again.. these series are great. Not that it’s much different than the other “edited” videos but these are great videos. 

I am always late to the party. I am still using up my gallon of wheel cleaner. I ceramic coated my wheels and have Tire Armor on my tires so I barely use wheel cleaner anymore. BUT, I will be ordering this when my current stock runs out. 

11 minutes ago, Firebuff17 said:

Again.. these series are great. Not that it’s much different than the other “edited” videos but these are great videos. 

I am always late to the party. I am still using up my gallon of wheel cleaner. I ceramic coated my wheels and have Tire Armor on my tires so I barely use wheel cleaner anymore. BUT, I will be ordering this when my current stock runs out. 

Awesome! Keep in mind that the Wheel & Tire Cleaner is a very strong solution and will remove Tire Armor, so if you want the Tire Armor to last longer, I would recommend Tire & Rubber Cleaner for scrubbing the tires instead.

Another excellent video.  The first time I used the Tire and Rubber Cleaner was on a set of 3D Maxpider floor mats and it worked wonders.  Besides the tires and wheels and floor mats, it is works great on the big truck, camper and RV rubber mud flaps.  

I did a time lapse of me washing a wheel/tire/wheelwell a couple weeks ago. I used Wheel Cleaner, Tire and Rubber cleaner, and Eco APC. Maybe next time, I'll shoot a video using the all in one. They hadn't really been cleaned all winter so I wanted to use wheel cleaner so It would change colors. Apparently the wheel wasn't as dirty as I thought. 

3 hours ago, cdnrod said:

Another great vid. 

I haven't thought to use Tire and wheel cleaner on floor mats, but I will give it a go today! My weathertech mats are in an embarrassing state.

Keep up the great work team Adams.

I usually use Tire and Rubber Cleaner, unless they are completely trashed, I’ll use Wheel and Tire.  I’ve also used Wheel and Tire as a pre soak on my front concrete porch and rear trex patio deck with a foam cannon, works great!

Need to hit my siding soon too!

So many household uses for these products.

I used iron remover on a rust ring that was on the lino on our balcony. Not sure what the previous owner had there, planter or table probably. Whatever it was left a 10" diameter ring that APC and a scrub brush wouldn't touch. IR worked perfectly, and fast.

19 hours ago, 5.3Ecotec said:

How does this do on matte wheels?

I've used it on the matte black z28 replica wheels on my car without issue; however, you must follow our guidelines for using it, especially on matte or gloss black wheels:

- Wheels must be cool to the touch

- Only clean one wheel at a time

- Do not let the Wheel & Tire Cleaner dry onto the wheel

- Do not use in direct sunlight

- Rinse very thoroughly from all areas of the wheel - in between rim and tire bead, inside lug nuts, etc.

I then dry them with the Blaster Sidekick and use some Matte Detailer to even out any spots or streaks.

As Chris mentioned, if you have any hesitation on an expensive aftermarket wheel, Eco Wheel Cleaner is the safer option!

And the random number generator has selected for this week's winner...

@rabbit_eater

Congrats and thanks for commenting! Please send me a PM to get your shipping information, and I will get the Wheel & Tire Cleaner and a few other items out on the way to you!

Joe should be uploading another One Take Tuesday video to YouTube later today, stay tuned 👍

58 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

And the random number generator has selected for this week's winner...

@rabbit_eater

Congrats and thanks for commenting! Please send me a PM to get your shipping information, and I will get the Wheel & Tire Cleaner and a few other items out on the way to you!

Joe should be uploading another One Take Tuesday video to YouTube later today, stay tuned 👍

Woo!!! Awesome!!!!