Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams, why not more Limited Edition Interior Detailer Sprays?

Hello! I was wondering how come Adams always focuses the Holiday/Limited Edition Sprays to mostly Detail Sprays? How come there isnt an Interior Detail Spray that matches those scents? I see the appeal of collecting these but after a couple years of using Adams, I got a buttload of detail sprays that I cant even burn through fast enough because of all the other "finishing" products available. I like collecting and using them but the one thing I get them for is the scents, which once you spray em on your car the fun is over,hard to get a lingering scent and notice it on the outside of your car. I myself use Interior Detailer ALOT more often and it would be nice to get all these fun scents for inside my car,where at least I can bask in those scents. Anyone else feel the same? For the record I love last years July 4th Interior Detailer: Baked Apple Pie,amazing smell!

On 3/18/2020 at 10:20 PM, Furyan said:

Hello! I was wondering how come Adams always focuses the Holiday/Limited Edition Sprays to mostly Detail Sprays? How come there isnt an Interior Detail Spray that matches those scents? I see the appeal of collecting these but after a couple years of using Adams, I got a buttload of detail sprays that I cant even burn through fast enough because of all the other "finishing" products available. I like collecting and using them but the one thing I get them for is the scents, which once you spray em on your car the fun is over,hard to get a lingering scent and notice it on the outside of your car. I myself use Interior Detailer ALOT more often and it would be nice to get all these fun scents for inside my car,where at least I can bask in those scents. Anyone else feel the same? For the record I love last years July 4th Interior Detailer: Baked Apple Pie,amazing smell!

Great question! It comes down to several factors, but the main factor being, our exterior Detail Spray is our #1 seller, and nearly every time we run limited bottles other than Detail Spray, the Detail Spray typically sells fastest. To keep a lingering scent in a spray form is difficult as well. We do the different scents mainly to have a more enjoyable application experience - for most, it's better to have a pleasant smell rather than a boring or unpleasant chemical smell like most bathroom cleaners for example. Even our Interior Detailer options, the smells do typically dissipate fairly quick.

We are listening to customers though, and did a poll on our Facebook group for this last round of limited bottles in the Frost Collection 🙂 You may have noticed that in addition to Detail Spray, we did have Interior Detailer, CS3, and Wash & Wax too! The Frost Interior Detailer with Microban sold out first out of the four, as I believe we had 500 each of it, CS3, and Wash & Wax, and then 2,000 bottles of Detail Spray.

With current events worldwide, it's very possible that we might begin to offer more limited Interior Detailer with Microban options, but that is a guess on my part as of right now. We do have a nice buy one get one free promotion on Interior Detailer with Microban right now too, since keeping surfaces clean and bacteria-free right now is of very high importance. With Microban technology, the Interior Detailer continues to fight bacteria for up to 24 hours after application!

1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:

Great question! It comes down to several factors, but the main factor being, our exterior Detail Spray is our #1 seller, and nearly every time we run limited bottles other than Detail Spray, the Detail Spray typically sells fastest. To keep a lingering scent in a spray form is difficult as well. We do the different scents mainly to have a more enjoyable application experience - for most, it's better to have a pleasant smell rather than a boring or unpleasant chemical smell like most bathroom cleaners for example. Even our Interior Detailer options, the smells do typically dissipate fairly quick.

We are listening to customers though, and did a poll on our Facebook group for this last round of limited bottles in the Frost Collection 🙂 You may have noticed that in addition to Detail Spray, we did have Interior Detailer, CS3, and Wash & Wax too! The Frost Interior Detailer with Microban sold out first out of the four, as I believe we had 500 each of it, CS3, and Wash & Wax, and then 2,000 bottles of Detail Spray.

With current events worldwide, it's very possible that we might begin to offer more limited Interior Detailer with Microban options, but that is a guess on my part as of right now. We do have a nice buy one get one free promotion on Interior Detailer with Microban right now too, since keeping surfaces clean and bacteria-free right now is of very high importance. With Microban technology, the Interior Detailer continues to fight bacteria for up to 24 hours after application!

I cant argue against sales numbers Dan...
makes sense, i wondered the same thing. 
From a selfish point of view I can use anything limited BUT DS!  I have not missed a LE in a few years (but Colorado 🤬) so i am well stocked.  
 Coincidentally my wife asked why i dont have the ID with Microban...great timing..my Frost set is being delivered today!! Cant wait. 
 Dan..it appears that there a trend of more members CC their vehicles...i thought the LE CWW was awesome.  That product didnt sell as well as some LE DS
 For me its easier to buy several of one product that i will actually use instead of one bottle to collect.  Just a thought out of boredom!  Stay safe everyone. 

23 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

I cant argue against sales numbers Dan...
makes sense, i wondered the same thing. 
From a selfish point of view I can use anything limited BUT DS!  I have not missed a LE in a few years (but Colorado 🤬) so i am well stocked.  
 Coincidentally my wife asked why i dont have the ID with Microban...great timing..my Frost set is being delivered today!! Cant wait. 
 Dan..it appears that there a trend of more members CC their vehicles...i thought the LE CWW was awesome.  That product didnt sell as well as some LE DS
 For me its easier to buy several of one product that i will actually use instead of one bottle to collect.  Just a thought out of boredom!  Stay safe everyone. 

We still have some of the Colorado Detail Spray, but it's an in-store purchase only at Headquarters at this time, just as we did the California Detail Spray.

The limited edition Ceramic Waterless Wash (the mystery one) was awesome in my opinion and did sell well. We now have CS3 though, so I think there would be a better chance of having more limited bottles of it in the future - again this is not confirmation of that, but just my thoughts.

18 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Dan thanks for the breakdown and response! I did see the new Frost collection and was pleased to see there were a variety of product within it. Grabbed some DS and ID myself and can't wait to try em out. That ID with Microban will be getting put to work! It's great to hear that there may be more LE ID releases with the DS ones. Be safe out there everyone!

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2020 at 10:20 PM, Furyan said:

I love all of the limited edition detail sprays, interior detail sprays as well  I do agree that maybe substitute interior detailers instead of the odor neutralizer of which I will never use. I only used the cotton neutralizer once and it was worse than the odor. I received it in a mystery bucket. I would never buy one separately. Keep the outside and inside detailers coming. I will always the maximum I can order and use all buy one that I will keep for collection purpose. 

• 1 month later...

Love the new 4th of July limited products. Just ordered several all each and one of the box sets. I think that the art work with this set is among the BEST  yet and look forward to the scents, especially the shampoo. It is also nice to the interior detailer included again, as that is always useful. 

On a side note: the holograph stickers that came out with the Frost and Midnight detail sprays look amazing on my Corvette in the sunlight.

54 minutes ago, mdfrancis said:

stickers that came out with the Frost and Midnight detail sprays look amazing on my Corvette

Like you lay them on the hood in the sunlight?

See the source image