Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mega Foam as a bucket wash?

larinaga

Question

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, larinaga said:

Hi! I received Adam's Mega Foam as a free gift (Thank you!), but I don't have a foam cannon/gun. Can I still use it as a normal bucket wash? Any pre-cautions/advice? 

First, welcome! Go post an intro on the New Member forum so we can get from know you a little better 🙂

And while it's made primarily for Foam Cannons (and Guns, but not quite the same), it'll work great in a bucket, too. Just be careful as you fill the bucket and add soap or it'll overflow with suds.

Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

I've used the Mega Foam in the bucket, but I use about half or less than what I would normally use. It really foams up.  One tip is to put the nozzle down in the water when you're filling it.  Otherwise you end up with all foam and no water. 

Welcome!! Like the others have mention you can absolutely use Mega Foam in your wash bucket.

Mega Foam Shampoo can be used in your wash bucket, foam gun, or foam cannon and features a high clinging technology to help cleanse the painted surfaces of any impurities or debris.

Suds! Suds! Suds! Anytime this question comes up... Who has the sudsiest soap on the market? - We want you to think of Mega Foam Shampoo. Adam’s Product Development Team created this easy to use soap for any detailing enthusiast, whether a weekend warrior or car care expert. For maximum foam potential, pair with the Adam’s Foam Cannon or your favorite foam lance, use in full sun or any indoor setting. For optimal car cleaning results, an effective car wash soap must produce thick luxurious suds that target and eliminates contamination for a spot free finish!