Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Online Car Show

Rich

My 18 Wrangler and my wifes 16 explorer. The jeep has yet to be "Adamized" even though it looks perfect in pics, it has lots of broom scratches from the dealership when I got it.  Her car got the correction first, happy wife equals bigger allowance at Adams!

20200307_101602.jpg

20191123_164140.jpg

Edited by Brownie 303

14 hours ago, mc2hill said:

@Brownie 303 What, no love for the 2000 Frontier!

That has been a solid truck for him, He doesnt want it Adamized but he will be more thrilled when I post pics of his MG I'm shining up for him!  I may swipe the keys for the truck and bring back that champagne color goodness! 

FB_IMG_1585369551841.jpg

Edited by Brownie 303

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

@Junior u failed to list ur plane on ur last post!  I hope u use Adams to shine it up! What has more Hp? The plane or one SRT?

Man neither the Demon nor the plane are mine. I detailed that Demon a few weeks back and figured it would be a cool car to show you guys. Wish it was mine for sure! I’m pretty sure the Demon has more HP by far.

Edited by Junior

56 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

That photo on the bridge is outstanding!  I love the driver's face, not many photos have drivers in them, and that one looks ominous. 

Ha!  That's me! I promise - I'm not that scary in real life.  My son-in-law did some major photochoping to get that photo.

Thanks.