Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Products & BOGO On Over 60 Products!

Chris@Adams

@TheWolf  any idea if the HSC kills most of todays flu/virus’ ?  I did read the product summary, but soemtimes im a terrible reader!🤦🏼‍♂️
 Is the Benzalkonium Chloride the Anti-bacterial agent? 
 It does say it leaves surfaces hygentically clean. I just wasnt sure if that meant it kills most virus’.  Thanks! Looks like a great product. 

Edited by tlbullet

19 hours ago, tlbullet said:

@TheWolf  any idea if the HSC kills most of todays flu/virus’ ?  I did read the product summary, but soemtimes im a terrible reader!🤦🏼‍♂️
 Is the Benzalkonium Chloride the Anti-bacterial agent? 
 It does say it leaves surfaces hygentically clean. I just wasnt sure if that meant it kills most virus’.  Thanks! Looks like a great product. 

Sorry for the delayed reply.  I was not involved in the development of this product, so I needed to reach out to the staff that was.  Following is the response that I received:

We can’t claim that Home Surface Cleaner kills the SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 coronavirus.  Benzalkonium chloride is effective against all sorts of germs that would end up on your countertops or in your home.  The Home Surface Cleaner is a stable sanitary cleaner that we’ve had access to for years and it’s just a relevant time for it to be introduced alongside the Hand Sanitizer.  Hopefully this helps explain better why we offered this chemical solution.

Frequent use of sanitary products are important no matter what time of year or what type of current events. 

Thanks for the response @TheWolf. I didn’t want to grab a gallon assuming it could fight the Corona and put people’s health at risk.  Sounds like a great product to keep around the house/kitchen.  My wife goes crazy with other disinfectants and wipes everything with them.  Only thing is she doesn’t realize that it can take the finish off of several types of surfaces.  This new Adams HSC seems like a great safe alternative.