Customer Service 866.965.0400

We're Now Making Essential Products.

Chris@Adams

Looking forward to getting mine.  Love seeing companies doing their part.  And many thanks to all of the Adam's employees who are working for the rest of us.  

Most of all, a HUGE THANK YOU to those of you who are essential workers, risking your lives for all of us.  The least I can do is to stay home, and try not to be part of the problem. 

Just got some of the soap in out mystery bucket orders, it is great, lathers amazing. Have some of the hand sanitizer and kitchen cleaner on the way since we can't hardly find any or the products to mix our own.

This kind of work is why I will stay and Adam's customer forever.

Got our Hand sanitizer and Home Surface cleaner. Sanitizer is very liquid as mentioned, but unlike any other I've used it does not seem to be drying to your skin. The Home surface cleaner has a nice scent (maybe melon) hard to place, but I know I've smelled it before. It seems to clean well on the test patch I did on the counter.

Looking forward to mine arriving tomorrow.  

Funny thing is, I've been finding bottles of sanitizer all over the house, in the garage, and today I found a big bottle of gel sanitizer in my Adam's bag that I keep in the car.  Used to be a handout at car shows and cruise ins.  So I had accumulated a bunch, and never used them. Glad to have them now.  

Hand Sanitizer is now available in a 16oz bottle.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-hand-sanitizer?variant=31997206003809

I have also seen photos in Instagram with the 4oz having a different pump with a cap that would be better for carrying around in your pocket.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-hand-sanitizer?variant=31959431512161

image.png

Got mine today. 8oz size. Both bottles have sprayers, so I'll keep them in the house and garage.  Had to cut the sprayers down to fit in both Sanitizer bottles, and the Home Surface Cleaner.  But the HSC sure smells good!!  The sanitizer smells like pure alcohol!  :2thumbs:

22 hours ago, PacificNWBuckeye said:

The Home surface cleaner has a nice scent (maybe melon) hard to place

It's green apple. So it probably smells like Waterless Wash, or at least how it used to (heard it's now passion fruit)

On 4/6/2020 at 1:30 PM, TheWolf said:

I just noticed that it says the sprayer top may vary.

Yep, they're producing so many bottles that sprayer style will depend on what we have in stock at the current moment until new shipments of bottles and sprayers arrive. 

Kudos! I mentioned this in the initial hand sanitizer thread, but PLEASE consider making this a permanent product. Right now it's desperately needed, but once this pandemic's under wraps. It would be awesome to have a source for a good hand santizer that's sprayable.

Been using the hand sanitizer and the home cleaner to scrub down our kitchen table and counters daily.  Our main door into the house is through the kitchen, so all the groceries get put on the table and counters before wiping  down the groceries, then my mrs. scrubs the counters and table.  Knowing that the hand sanitizer is mostly alcohol (which you can't find ANYWHERE) we feel pretty safe about not having germs or anything left on either surface. 

9 hours ago, humanoid said:

Was wondering if the Home Surface Cleaner kills viruses or not? I've already got the Hand Sanitizer and love it!

15 minutes ago, GXPaycheck said:

Google the main ingredient. Interwebs say yes. 

Adam's cannot legally make that claim, posting only what they can on the product website.

• 2 weeks later...