Customer Service 866.965.0400

We're Now Making Essential Products.

Chris@Adams

On 4/21/2020 at 6:51 PM, lawson4450 said:

need this in NJ at the firehouse lol 

So glad to see you back here! I hope you are staying safe, and thank you for everything you do with the Fire Department in your community :patriot:

Our local firehouse is in desperate need of wipes and cleaning stuff.   I imagine it's that way everywhere.  Thanks to all of you working , whether you're making supplies, EMS, fire, police,sewing masks, etc.  Can't thank you all individually, but it is appreciated.  

We're over 40,000 cases in PA right now, and our governor is talking about opening certain counties.  It's just spreading across the state like wildfire now.  Going to get a lot worse before it gets better.  People just aren't made to stay home any more.  I do what I can.  Wife grocery shops alone.  I went to the hardware store today and it was packed. Wearing masks, but not keeping the distance.  So I guess it's just going to keep on spreading till it dies out or there's a vaccine. 

• Dan@Adams pinned this topic
  • 11 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, humanoid said:

Was wondering if the Home Surface Cleaner kills viruses or not? I've already got the Hand Sanitizer and love it!

i had to step in here because this is a common misconception.  A Virus is not a living organism, which means it cannot be "killed".  A virus is an inert molecule until it comes in contact with a "host" cell, then it attaches and does its thing.  What you need to do to a virus to render it harmless is to treat it in a way that keeps it from being able to attach to a host cell. 

• 3 weeks later...