Customer Service 866.965.0400

One Take Tuesday #5: Hand Sanitizer, Home Surface Cleaner, Hand Soap by Adam's Polishes

Good evening everyone! We just uploaded our fifth episode of One Take Tuesday! Sorry we missed last week - it's been incredibly busy at the office.

This episode will have a slightly different format, to discuss some of the new products we have shifted into our manufacturing process. Adam's Polishes had the ability to change our focus in manufacturing and created Hand Sanitizer, Home Surface Cleaner, and Hand Soap. With every two bottles sold of Hand Sanitizer, we added a third bottle to a donation pot. We were then able to donate crates and cases of Hand Sanitizer to local and national First Responders as well as Emergency Service Workers.

Adam's Polishes is extremely proud to show our appreciation for the Heroes on the front line during this COVID-19 situation. We are thankful for their hard work and sacrifice to keep everyone safe. From the Adam's Polishes Community we want to say, "Thank You!"

As with our previous One Take Tuesday Videos, anyone who comments in this thread by Midnight next Monday will be entered to win a small kit of the products in this week's video - Hand Sanitizer, Hand Soap, and Home Surface Cleaner. Only one entry per person, but feel free to comment as much as you want!

Once a winner is selected next week, we'll move this thread into the Detailing Library section with the other videos. For more in depth content and education, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Leave a comment or question to engage with one of our Adam's Team Members. Thanks!

Nicely done!

Is there any thought to offering a Home Surface Cleaner that's as effective against emerging viral pathogens as the (75% alcohol) hand sanitizer? (According to the CDC, available evidence indicates benzalkonium chloride has less reliable activity against coronavirus than ethanol or isopropanol.)

2 hours ago, Norton said:

Nicely done!

Is there any thought to offering a Home Surface Cleaner that's as effective against emerging viral pathogens as the (75% alcohol) hand sanitizer? (According to the CDC, available evidence indicates benzalkonium chloride has less reliable activity against coronavirus than ethanol or isopropanol.)

This is true, it's not as effective. That's why Purell and GermX aren't good right now. But the Home Surface Cleaner is still a good choice for daily cleaning.  Lysol, even Dawn Antibacterial dish soap works just fine too if that's all you have.  Really, any kind of hot water and soap kills the virus on surfaces. I spray my door knobs with Lysol daily. And when you clean, don't forget the backs of the chairs you sit in daily when you eat.

I enjoy seeing all these manufacturing companies set up to help out with what they can. The only product here I've tried so far is the hand soap. It smells amazing. The hand sanitizer and home surface cleaner should be here today. I'm excited to try those 

As with the other video's great job especially on spreading the word on the products Adam's has to make us all safer.  While some companies are trying to make high profits from the pandemic, it is companies like Adam's that will get the long term support for their sharing, giveaways and overall effort to the well being of everyone.

On 4/8/2020 at 8:20 PM, Tim said:

Adam’s has been the only place I can find hand sanitizer for work. Thank you!

In a first for me, I’m quoting myself! (Not to be confused with talking to myself 😁)

I forwarded the info for bulk orders to purchasing. I think it would be nice to get Adam’s the business.(We have over 40,000 people working from home, but quite a few of our offices have people still going in.)

39 minutes ago, stay_tuned said:

waiting for all mine to come hopefully this week

Thank you for your business and patience! Our shipping team has been incredibly overwhelmed, but they're trying to ship as many orders as possible each day! Hopefully we'll start catching up soon, but we're still at 7-10 days for processing orders...I don't think we've ever been this busy in the history of the company 😮