Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the serious detailing world

stay_tuned

Hey all, got an 18 4Runner TRD Off-road. i’m completely new to the serious world of cleaning my vehicle. in the past just done basic washes as i’ve always just had race cars i usually ended up spray painting 😅.

just ordered my 2 buckets and am currents waiting for the next mystery box to place my first real order!

C5A5F27D-C9E3-4840-98BB-15826CFDF538.jpeg

10 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Welcome!  What part of Maryland?

They are slammed right now with the virus going on and the new chemicals they have developed to help out.  So i think mysteries are being pushed back, certainly don’t quote me on that, but I believe that i read that on a social media page.

im in district heights, and yeah i figured as much so i just ordered some wax and just gonna wait for shampoo and stuff. i have some of the other “guys” stuff to hold me down until i can place my order at least 

46 minutes ago, stay_tuned said:

im in district heights, and yeah i figured as much so i just ordered some wax and just gonna wait for shampoo and stuff. i have some of the other “guys” stuff to hold me down until i can place my order at least 

Sounds good man,  I use to be a firefighter down there on Landover Rd, I love PG!

I live in Frederick, if you need anything maybe we could meet up in the future.  A little busy at the moment with a sick and pregnant wife

31 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Sounds good man,  I use to be a firefighter down there on Landover Rd, I love PG!

I live in Frederick, if you need anything maybe we could meet up in the future.  A little busy at the moment with a sick and pregnant wife

awesome yeah we just moved here about a year ago from northern VA, so im still getting acclimated 

I completely feel you on that we just had our baby 2 weeks ago, crazy time right now for pregnancies. Hope all goes well for you

1 hour ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum Bryan.

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum Bryan!  I really like those wheels with the black!  Glad you can join us! :welcomebanner:

Thanks guys

I just wanted them to stand out a bit from the plain old mall crawlers around my area, its just the old tried and true spray paint on oem wheels with about 10 coats of clear coat lol.

49 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome to the addiction, Bryan!

my wife is already dreading it. i need to figure out all of your guys secret to giving in to the addiction while still keeping her happy lol 😂

2 hours ago, stay_tuned said:

my wife is already dreading it. i need to figure out all of your guys secret to giving in to the addiction while still keeping her happy lol 😂

They make great stuff for cleaning the house too!  Tell her she can clean inside and you'll clean the cars outside.  :lolsmack:

thankfully were  all okay, wife and 2 week old son (he slept through the whole thing 😅) were both in the car with me. dropped it off at the body shop two days ago so now just have to play the waiting game.

dump truck ran a red light and clipped the front end 🤦🏻‍♂️

on the bright side i’m hoping they detail the whole car for me 😁

18 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Great to hear everyone is well, Bryan, and good to hear you weren't a little faster off the block or that would've been a t-bone right into you or precious cargo in the back seat. 

Thats exactly what I told my wife, the green light hesitation (which really should always be done) and the fact that she made me panic brake saved at least 2 of our lives. Considering i didnt have a seat belt on 😳