Customer Service 866.965.0400

Guard and Gloss

Mantis

Question

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Looks great! I continue to think Paint Sealant and H2O Guard and Gloss is the best combo for white I've found. 

I'm gonna have to agree. It really makes her POP . 

44 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Looks amazing,  good job!

What else do you do by hand?

Everything. I use a foam cannon for washing and use Car Shampoo for most washes except Mega Foam and Wash and wax from time to time. Also have strip wash so there's that. 

I have always used Microfiber towels and Drying towels to keep the finish like new. 

I use to detail back in the late 80's and early 90's and Love how good products and technics have got over the years. Back then Terry towels where what we used. It took me awhile to get use to Microfiber. I found it difficult at first. I still at times have issues with Glass cleaning and micro fiber lint. Not often but sometimes these damn towels will just lint bomb glass.

I own a Dewalt Rotary Professional 7-9 inch Buffer and I have yet to use it on my Durango 2017 model year with 30k on it. 

8 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Ok very cool,  I wasn’t sure if you were referencing hand polishing or what.  Personally I would definitely keep the rotary away, far away 😬

Loving how that white pops!

Thanks looks better in person. Looks like someone put a glass surface over the entire truck. H2O is the best.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, Wk2Altitude15 said:

I have a white grand cherokee and somethinga about the FCA vehicles and their bright white paint is something special. its so glossy and pops like no other. Good looking vehicle.

I so agree, in person it damn near looks like a mirror and usually White doesn't do that.