Customer Service 866.965.0400

Four New Products Live Today!

Hey everyone, we launched 3 new products today and an update on a current formula! Adam's Interior Detailer with Microban Cedarwood Scent, Adam's Enzymatic Cleaner, Adam's Stainless Steel Cleaner, and an update to Adam's Glass Cleaner - now with a small amount of sealant protection added, similar to the Glass Sealant and the Part B Glass Coating Wipes!

JjOjOYx.jpgswRmYgJ.jpghuWta2p.jpgtsodOgo.jpg

You can check them all out HEREhttps://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

Thanks for looking! We hope you enjoy these new products! 

@Dan@Adams  Personal preference, but I wish the industry would discontinue adding protection to cleaning products.  At one time glass cleaner was very similar to waterless wash, and either could be used to clean before polishing.  Now I have to use a panel wipe/coating prep (which you only sell in small sizes) when cleaning before polishing or applying a sealant.

That being said, I like a new product that does a little of both - e.g. Interior Detailer is used for 95% of the non-fabric interior cleaning I do.  Only rarely do I have to break out something more aggressive.

I'm intrigued with the Stainless Steel Cleaner.  I use Brilliant Glaze on the appliances now, especially the dishwasher that tends to get water stains on the front.  Brilliant Glaze works like a charm, but takes a little effort to get go over the surface.   If the Stainless Steel Cleaner is a spray and wipe product that can be used on a regular basis, then I can keep the BG for the mirrors, windows and 50 other places I tend to use it.

53 minutes ago, RayS said:

I'm intrigued with the Stainless Steel Cleaner.  I use Brilliant Glaze on the appliances now, especially the dishwasher that tends to get water stains on the front.  Brilliant Glaze works like a charm, but takes a little effort to get go over the surface.   If the Stainless Steel Cleaner is a spray and wipe product that can be used on a regular basis, then I can keep the BG for the mirrors, windows and 50 other places I tend to use it.

I'll let you know very soon, Mary...er, Ray! 😉😆

I rarely come here anymore, too busy being a dealer, and on Instagram! Anyhow, I've been using the car products indoors for years! But yeah, it's cool having dedicated products, easier to get the non car people involved in the product line.

I know my wife's happy with everything.  Been married 47 years, so we've tried just about every cleaner, etc. on the market. But all I hear anymore is "I can't believe how good this stuff works!"  So I guess it all works good! 

On 5/16/2020 at 7:27 PM, b_pappy said:

I rarely come here anymore, too busy being a dealer, and on Instagram! Anyhow, I've been using the car products indoors for years! But yeah, it's cool having dedicated products, easier to get the non car people involved in the product line.

Bruce! Great to hear from you! How is everything on the west coast? I hope you are staying safe and shining up some rides.