Customer Service 866.965.0400

COVID Mask - AP Style

TheWolf

My mother has been making masks for family and friends, and I just could not handle the scratchy cotton against my precious face.  Solution?  A mask custom crafted with love from an Adam's MicroSilk Glass Towel.

This mask has a nose piece wire for tight fit, and two layers of polypropylene between the inside and outside fabric to catch all those nasty viruses flying around.  

And sorry, my mother is not interested in mass-producing these, but if you know someone who can sew, it only takes one towel per mask.

20200513_134328.jpg

Well, they tell you cotton is the best to use because it prevents the smallest amount of particles through.  And all masks should be lined with interfacing (my wife's telling me all this).  Not sure how much protection you're going to get from it, but it looks good. And isn't that all that counts?  Oh, and protecting your baby face. :lolsmack:

Your mama loves you. 

15 hours ago, Rich said:

Well, they tell you cotton is the best to use because it prevents the smallest amount of particles through.  And all masks should be lined with interfacing (my wife's telling me all this).  Not sure how much protection you're going to get from it, but it looks good. And isn't that all that counts?  Oh, and protecting your baby face. :lolsmack:

Your mama loves you. 

The two internal layers of polypropylene fabric are the filtering material, similar to what your wife is calling interfacing.  

And for the record, I do not have a baby face.  :jester: