Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi New member, glad to part of the group

mdfrancis

Favorite product that's hard. Polishes and Polisher, 12 and15mm. Detail spray, love all of the limited. Frost spearmint is my favorite scent. Wish Adams would make the new regular. Waterless Wash is a must for my garaged Corvette. Carpet cleaner and all purpose are excellent. Love the leather conditioner. After all of this thinking,,,,,,,,,, In and out spray. Always buy that in threes.. My only complaint is that many of the products overlap.

Favorite limited is below. Number 1. 4 different DETAIL sprays. Unique and childish artwork...LOVE it. Different scents. This one is going to be hard to better in 2020. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

adams_polishes_halloween_detail_spray_box_kit_800x.jpg

Welcome to the forum Mark!  You bringing that Vette to Carlisle in August (hopefully)?  Adam always throws a great get together that weekend. :welcomebanner:

On 5/15/2020 at 8:32 AM, JoeMar said:

Hey Mark.  What's your favorite Adam's product you've used so far?

I'd have to say that my favorites are the limited detail sprays, particularly the 2019 Halloween kit. 4  great distinctly  differently detail sprays with unique scents and juvenile artwork. I maen that a compliment as it brings out the child in all of us..... Honestly, the in and out spray I probably use the most outside of waterless wash and the detail spray,

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum Mark!  You bringing that Vette to Carlisle in August (hopefully)?  Adam always throws a great get together that weekend. :welcomebanner:

Yes, I will most certainly be there after watching the  IMSA race at VIR.  Need to see how the c8's fair against the Porsches . So far they have had their butts kicked.

Question: Does Adams bring a limited detail spray to Carlisle or at something to commemorate it?

18 hours ago, mdfrancis said:

Yes, I will most certainly be there after watching the  IMSA race at VIR.  Need to see how the c8's fair against the Porsches . So far they have had their butts kicked.

Question: Does Adams bring a limited detail spray to Carlisle or at something to commemorate it?

No.  There's no commemorative for Carlisle.  But they'll have everything else!  They're the busiest vendor on the Midway!