Customer Service 866.965.0400

CS3

SS LeadFoot

Question

So I washed the wife's car on Mother's day and it sat outside for a week. It was supposed to rain the weekend after so I decided to run outside and try the CS3and see how It does. Disclaimer, the wife's car has no protection on it. It hardly get washed.  I left 1 door untreated to see if I could see a difference. Before it rained I could feel a difference and see a difference. Well it rained today. First pic is the door not treated. 2nd pic is treated. It is an amazing product considering all the beading you see is all because of CS3. Before it didn't bead AT ALL. Last pic is glass sealant. Love that also :)

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Both.jpg

Hood.jpg

windshied.jpg

8 answers to this question

I have never really had a favorite product. I have a few I really like (wheel cleaner, tire and rubber cleaner, glass sealant) but CS3 is now my favorite product for sure.

Edited by SS LeadFoot
spelling error

I keep finding more and more uses for CS3. It works great on the cough walls (Covid 19 plexiglass shields at work) iPhones iPads .....I spray it on about everything 

I'm going to go in a different direction on the thought.  A year ago my "Polisher" died that had originally come from a department around 1980.  Once it died, I purchased a 15mm Swirl Killer and have been amazed at how much it improved my polishing abilities.  It has allowed me to take on vehicles that I would have passed on before.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:41 AM, SS LeadFoot said:

So I washed the wife's car on Mother's day and it sat outside for a week. It was supposed to rain the weekend after so I decided to run outside and try the CS3and see how It does. Disclaimer, the wife's car has no protection on it. It hardly get washed.  I left 1 door untreated to see if I could see a difference. Before it rained I could feel a difference and see a difference. Well it rained today. First pic is the door not treated. 2nd pic is treated. It is an amazing product considering all the beading you see is all because of CS3. Before it didn't bead AT ALL. Last pic is glass sealant. Love that also :)

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Both.jpg

Hood.jpg

windshied.jpg

i  also ADORE it. a MAINSTAY in the (large) aresenal. :)