Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leaf Blower Question

SS LeadFoot

I have had the same electric leaf blower for 20 years. It is a craftsman 215 MPH leaf blower. Well there is nothing wrong with it but using the extension cord is a pain. I was thinking of getting a Milwaukee one. My question is the Craftsman is 215 MPH and 430 CFM. The Milwaukee is 120 MPH and 450 CFM. I am guessing the MPH is more important right? 

Caution with the use of a Leaf Blower. The air you'll be blowing directly at the finish of your vehicle at those speeds is going to be unfiltered.  Dust, debris, pollen, etc can cause slight marring, and over time will begin to create small RIDS. If you're going to the care of a two bucket wash, using different buckets or wash media for wheels and tires than you do on the paint, don't use a Leaf Blower on it. Get one of Adam's Air Cannons or one of the Side Kicks.

2 hours ago, BRZN said:

Caution with the use of a Leaf Blower. The air you'll be blowing directly at the finish of your vehicle at those speeds is going to be unfiltered.  Dust, debris, pollen, etc can cause slight marring, and over time will begin to create small RIDS. If you're going to the care of a two bucket wash, using different buckets or wash media for wheels and tires than you do on the paint, don't use a Leaf Blower on it. Get one of Adam's Air Cannons or one of the Side Kicks.

Or a Master Blaster 👍

Master Blaster is one of the best things I have.  Mounts on the wall in the garage, hose reaches everywhere, two power levels, great machine. I have a leaf blower too and I use it daily where I live.  I wouldn't even think of using it on my cars.  

The Air Cannon has an optional wall mount too. The Air Cannon's hose is 30' extended just like the length of the Master Blaster's and its 4hp motor has a variable speed switch.

Master Blaster; two 4hp motors - $449.99

Air Cannon - $299.99 or with optional wall mount - $359.98

On 5/27/2020 at 5:24 AM, BRZN said:

The Air Cannon has an optional wall mount too. The Air Cannon's hose is 30' extended just like the length of the Master Blaster's and its 4hp motor has a variable speed switch.

Master Blaster; two 4hp motors - $449.99

Air Cannon - $299.99 or with optional wall mount - $359.98

Leaf blower $100. Leaves me with more $ to buy more Adams :)