Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam’s Ceramic Rinse + Coat

jeverton

Question

13 answers to this question

It's actually available for purchase on Amazon as of a few days ago, so I would say hopefully within the next few weeks on the website. The Amazon channel sometimes gets early product launches, like this and a few others.

The marketing team has not given me a definite date though, and we usually do not preview releases on social media until a few days before launch.

16 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

It's actually available for purchase on Amazon as of a few days ago, so I would say hopefully within the next few weeks on the website. The Amazon channel sometimes gets early product launches, like this and a few others.

The marketing team has not given me a definite date though, and we usually do not preview releases on social media until a few days before launch.

I'm wondering what the logic is here.  Amazon first THEN Adam's Polishes?  Guess they reach more people faster on Amazon.  

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I'm wondering what the logic is here.  Amazon first THEN Adam's Polishes?  Guess they reach more people faster on Amazon.  

Not necessarily - they may only have a certain amount bottled up for now that may not sell as quickly on Amazon. Lots of factors at play above my pay grade 🙂 

3 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

No, sorry this is essentially a spray-on and pressure-wash off ceramic sealant. We've been testing versions of this one for over a year. 

No problem.  I'm not a pressure wash guy but I know A LOT of your customers use them.  I also haven't gone fully ceramic yet (I use the Ceramic Paste Wax, Boost and CS3 - and I just ordered new wheels for the pickup along with the Ceramic Wheel Kit) but I know I'll be there before long.

I'm perfectly happy with the current Rinseless Wash.  It works just fine with my current regiment.

Keep it up!

4 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

No, sorry this is essentially a spray-on and pressure-wash off ceramic sealant. We've been testing versions of this one for over a year. 

Is this for ceramic coated vehicles then? Oh man please say no. If it is then I smell another Adams order coming up. Crap! I have spent over $200 in three weeks.

5 minutes ago, SS LeadFoot said:

Is this for ceramic coated vehicles then? Oh man please say no. If it is then I smell another Adams order coming up. Crap! I have spent over $200 in three weeks.

Read the info on the Amazon page.  Dan probably can't talk about it much here yet.

But - yes.  It's for coated vehicles.

6 hours ago, SS LeadFoot said:

Well there goes my stimulus check :)

Yes it can be used on coated and non-coated vehicles, but that doesn't mean that you must buy it if you're already happy with other ceramic maintenance products like CS3, Wash + Coat, etc. This is another cool and effective option though 😎

On 5/27/2020 at 2:21 PM, NuNu said:

Must have sold very quickly. Im not able to locate it on Amazon 

It may have been accidentally listed on Amazon early. I think it is planned for a launch within a few months, but I could be wrong.