Customer Service 866.965.0400
MacA

Old Guy Detailer - Adam's Newbie

I have been around for many years and detailing my cars (non-professional) with just about every retail product that has hit the shelves. There are many excellent retail products on the market, but over the last year I have started transitioning my detailing "tool box" over to ALMOST strictly Adam's products. I also recently decided to give Ceramics a try. I wasn't convinced enough to spend the $2000+ for a professional ceramic application, but became very intrigued with what I kept reading about the ceramic spray coating from Adam's. The process was easier than I expected, and the results were outstanding. I look forward to learning more from the fine folks on this forum. I hope I will be able to contribute as well!

This is my '04 Corvette Z06. She really likes the Adam's products!! 😎👍

48498088196_ce253558ba_b.jpg

Welcome Mark.  Beautiful Z.  I had a black 02 Z before my 13.  Fantastic car.  Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Welcome Mark.  Beautiful Z.  I had a black 02 Z before my 13.  Fantastic car.  Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

Thanks Rich. Love those 60th Anniversary Editions. Beuatiful Corvette!!

2 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Welcome, she looks great!  You will definitely love the spray coating!

Thanks and THANKS!!

Welcome to the Forum Mark.  It is so nice to see a Real Vette show up on here and I see you are only a little over an hour north of me. 

Hey Mark, one thing. Use the Adam's Leather Conditioner on those seats. Kept my seats looking brand new up to the day I traded her in.

000_0050.JPG

15 hours ago, Rich said:

Hey Mark, one thing. Use the Adam's Leather Conditioner on those seats. Kept my seats looking brand new up to the day I traded her in.

I actually used the conditioner last weekend. Great results and smells awesome!!

Here's the results.....

49770285648_e361381287_b.jpg

I use it on everything.  The dash especially because the Conditioner has a high sun protection factor.  You have good taste in interiors!!  😁😄