Customer Service 866.965.0400

Full Silverado detail—

Josh03

Question

So with the Tropical Storm making its way into Louisiana today, I figured what better time to detail my truck! 3-5” of rain expected here tomorrow, so I borrowed a truck off the lot for a demo for a couple days so mine will stay clean. So this was my first time using a number of products from Adams, and I’m simply blown away! I ended up having to polish out several fine scratches that I wasn’t aware of, and haven’t ordered any Adams polish yet, so had to use some previous polish. But today I used the following:

Adams Wheel and Tire Cleaner

Adams Bug Remover

Adams Ultra Foam

Adams Detail Spray

Adams Claybar

and topped everything off with Adams Buttery Wax

Silver is next to impossible to make “pop” but man am I blown away at how it turned out! 
I plan to make another order soon to stock up on some good polishing stuff, as well as H2O Guard and Gloss, and some Brilliant Glaze!  Thinking the combo of both will make the silver shine it’s best! Anyway, critique away! image.thumb.jpeg.189a64f65fffd1589780fd5e90f65aba.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.577226ab4686ee2c2b7de90d5994f872.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4e57d3e5c801b1e5d107ee2ada192f2f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.63371e858a5309695a350e822feed534.jpeg

8 answers to this question

After I get moved to my new house where I have a shop, I plan to do a full correction and detail. So I’m going to stock up on polishing stuff and get the 15mm. Have never really fooled with much polishing, but my wife’s black Traverse is in dire need of a full correction and polish