Customer Service 866.965.0400

H2.0 Guard & Gloss dry application

enoch7fa

Question

Ok it is time to put this to bed adams polishes.   dry application of hgg and i am not talking about on a dry car and 2 towels one wet and one dry but a dry car and applying it with a applicator and buffing it off.   i have sent a chat text to adams and was told that chemist said that he see little if any difference in wet or dry application ( hope he understood i met complete dry application).  called and was told dry application is not as effective.  my question then is , not as affective in what way?  less shine, durability, longevity ?  what does that mean?  so now i am bringing this here.  i want to know you experience with a complete dry application if you have done it.  if you have gotten a definitive official answer from adams share it.  if you are getting different answers share again.  adams people please chime in and lets put this question to bed!! either it is as affective in all ways dry or not and if not in what ways. either it is light or darkside or   jedi or sith more powerful ......... getting of course here forget that last part and answer hgg dry question.

2 answers to this question

I tested both dry and wet/dry applications and had zero luck with dry application.  Smeared, hazed, looked like crap in general.  Never tried using a machine, but it's not a wax or polish, it's a sealant.  

I'm with Rich on this one, I never had any luck on a 100% dry application and I tried it a couple of times.  I use either the wet method or moist method and it works fine.  

Edited by RayS