Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Products: Hand Cleanser and Foaming Hand Wash!

22VjwFS.png

Good afternoon everyone! We just launched two new products onto our website, both with multiple scents!

Hand Cleanser is a modification of our Hand Sanitizer, with the Hydrogen Peroxide removed and a scent added - options are Grape, Mango, and Pineapple!

Foaming Hand Wash is an all-natural, water-based alternative to alcohol-based hand sanitizers. This formula has a sugar-derived surfactant, natural humectants, and additional emollients such as Aloe Vera and Apricot Kernel Oil to provide additional softness and healing to your hands while utilizing the same active ingredient as in our Adam’s Home Surface Cleaner – Benzalkonium Chloride. 

CHECK OUT BOTH PRODUCTS HERE!

2 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Threads merged 👍 @stalebreadjr I purchased two of each last night! Waiting patiently for them to ship and try them out!

Im gonna order next week.  I wish they would offer a trio bundle like they did the hand soap. I'm definitely gonna try the pineapple.... possibly the mango.   I'm sure too that if the grape is the same scent that everyone on here raves about from the legacy products that it will be a hit also!