Customer Service 866.965.0400

DS/Wax after Waterless Wash?

edlosee

Question

Hello!

I'm planning on doing my first full vehicle Waterless Wash this weekend.

I did a full two bucket wash last weekend and there was extremely light rains that settled dust on my freshly washed vehicle...

My question is... after I do a full Waterless Wash, is the vehicle "clean enough" to apply some Brilliant Glaze and Buttery Wax?

Or should I be waiting to do those with a full pressure wash/two bucket wash?

Also... my full regimen for a two bucket wash is -> dry with Detail Spray -> Brilliant Glaze -> Buttery Wax

After I do a full vehicle Waterless Wash, should I use Detail Spray at all? Or should I be waiting until the next wash to apply any type of protectant (including the glaze/wax)?

2 answers to this question

I would say it depends on how dirty your vehicle was prior to the Waterless Wash.  I've used Detail Spray after using it, but never the two you're planning to use. Honestly, I wouldn't because I just don't see how you can possibly get your ride as clean with WW as you do with a hose and bucket.  And any leftover or missed dirt is possibly going to scratch.

1 hour ago, edlosee said:

Hello!

I'm planning on doing my first full vehicle Waterless Wash this weekend.

I did a full two bucket wash last weekend and there was extremely light rains that settled dust on my freshly washed vehicle...

My question is... after I do a full Waterless Wash, is the vehicle "clean enough" to apply some Brilliant Glaze and Buttery Wax?

Or should I be waiting to do those with a full pressure wash/two bucket wash?

Also... my full regimen for a two bucket wash is -> dry with Detail Spray -> Brilliant Glaze -> Buttery Wax

After I do a full vehicle Waterless Wash, should I use Detail Spray at all? Or should I be waiting until the next wash to apply any type of protectant (including the glaze/wax)?

I generally let the vehicle sit for a 1/2 hour or so after a Waterless Wash to make sure I didn't miss anything and then you can apply Brilliant Glaze or any other Adam's wax on it.  When I'm traveling and need to get a quick shine after the trip, I'll do a Waterless Wash and immediately apply BG.   If you don't have any already, the Patriots Wax applicators work exceptionally well for applying BG.  https://adamspolishes.com/collections/wax-sealant-ceramic-accessories/products/adam-s-blue-red-patriot-applicator