Customer Service 866.965.0400

2020 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 10-12

As the thread title states, The Chrysler Nationals will be held July 10-12 in Carlisle, PA.

https://www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudXlr-qw6gIVkcDICh22_giuEAAYASAAEgLArPD_BwE

We'll be in our normal location at the end of the Midway in Row IE. You can't miss us, look for the large inflatable Detail Spray Bottle on top of our trailer. hope to see you there!

I should have two cases of the newly released Slick & Slide arriving sometime after my pallets of product. First come first served! I also have some products I'm letting go at 50% off! 

Hi Dave @BRZN please share some photo's.  While I can't speak for everyone, I can assure you that since my local shows have all be cancelled or postponed indefinitely, the only shows we may be able to see are online. 

The way PA is blowing up with cases again, I have a feeling that by the time Corvettes rolls around it will be cancelled.  Still can't figure out how they got around the "no more than 250 people" regulation though.  Stay safe guys.  Don't want to see any of you get sick.  And  post PICS!

They got around the no more than 250 people partly due to a few reasons: the size of the Fairgrounds is 80+ acres fenced in - 250 people would be roughly 3/acre, Motorsports activities have been reopened, Amusement Venues have been reopened and Carlisle Events pays an Amusement Tax to the State making them an Amusement Venue.

Not one of my Team has become infected since Spring Carlisle.

I was at the Chevy Nationals with my own car last weekend, I'm still fine.

We'll continue as safely as possible with the remaining Carlisle Events we've scheduled.

We're going to have two detailers onsite (Billy & Erin) doing detailing this year at Chrysler's, Ford's and Corvette's. If you'd like to schedule contact @Dan@Adams for services and pricing.

Edited by BRZN