Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Guys Heartland Nationals

To my surprise the Adams gang showed up in Des Moines this past weekend at the Heartland Nationals. Stopped by the trailer and visited with Dan and several other staff members, sorry I'm terrible with names. I have asked for years for them to stop at this show, and I know with being on a holiday weekend and the week before the Columbus show it wasn't on the stop.

It was nice to finally have something happen that you look forward to every year happen with everything being cancelled this year. I have not heard what the final numbers were for the show, and know they will be down, but still was a good showing.

I picked up a few things at the trailer, again great visiting with the staff. I hope the stop at the show was worth adding the Heartland Nationals as a regular stop now. The Iowa State Fairgrounds is a great facility for this show and hope to see the Adams gang back!

Awesome! I hoped to have made it, maybe will to a future event there. @Dan@Adams can probably fill in the blank with other staff members that were there; Billy and Erin were two detailers there, I know. A great group of people, that's for sure.

14 hours ago, Black Bowtie said:

Sorry Rich, did not take any. 🤕  But you can check some out here....

https://www.fuelcurve.com/first-look-29th-heartland-nationals/

Makes me wish I was there!  Years ago (2005) we went to Kentucky to the Holley Hot Rod Reunion and the place was packed with hot rods and customs, then drag racing.  Your pics reminded me a lot of that time.  Good stuff.  

10 hours ago, Rich said:

Makes me wish I was there!  Years ago (2005) we went to Kentucky to the Holley Hot Rod Reunion and the place was packed with hot rods and customs, then drag racing.  Your pics reminded me a lot of that time.  Good stuff.  

You need to put it on your bucket list. The Iowa State Fairgrounds is 445 acres and you get a workout walking around to see all the cars. On a normal year they have about 7000 cars show up. What is nice is that it is all paved with no gravel plenty of shade trees, get tired of walking then find a place to sit by the main drag and watch the cars scoop the loop.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, Black Bowtie said:

To my surprise the Adams gang showed up in Des Moines this past weekend at the Heartland Nationals. Stopped by the trailer and visited with Dan and several other staff members, sorry I'm terrible with names. I have asked for years for them to stop at this show, and I know with being on a holiday weekend and the week before the Columbus show it wasn't on the stop.

It was nice to finally have something happen that you look forward to every year happen with everything being cancelled this year. I have not heard what the final numbers were for the show, and know they will be down, but still was a good showing.

I picked up a few things at the trailer, again great visiting with the staff. I hope the stop at the show was worth adding the Heartland Nationals as a regular stop now. The Iowa State Fairgrounds is a great facility for this show and hope to see the Adams gang back!

It was a great show for sure, we had a lot of fun! It took a lot to make this show happen in such short notice. A big thanks goes out to Cain, Charles, and the shipping team at HQ for getting things together and shipped out asap. 

At this show we had Billy, Erin, and Joey from L&M Detail out of Illinois, Jeff, Cole, and Gavin from Speed n Shine out of Indiana, Sydney, our Event Manager, and myself. Thank you everyone for the help, and thank you to all of our amazing customers for stopping by. It was a great event and I'm fairly certain it will be added to our show schedule next year too - no promises yet though!

22 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

It was a great show for sure, we had a lot of fun! It took a lot to make this show happen in such short notice. A big thanks goes out to Cain, Charles, and the shipping team at HQ for getting things together and shipped out asap. 

At this show we had Billy, Erin, and Joey from L&M Detail out of Illinois, Jeff, Cole, and Gavin from Speed n Shine out of Indiana, Sydney, our Event Manager, and myself. Thank you everyone for the help, and thank you to all of our amazing customers for stopping by. It was a great event and I'm fairly certain it will be added to our show schedule next year too - no promises yet though!

Hope to see you back!