Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which Foam Cannon?

Hey all, so i just had my foam cannon (from the other “guys”) that’s only 3 months old crap out on me.

wanted to know what you all recommend as a replacement that will actually last longer than 3 months and 20 uses?

I've got Adam's Standard Foam Cannon, which is just the Red Foam Cannon with black external plastic pieces. I've also got the Limited Edition Foam Cannon, and the MTM Hydro PF22.2 Foam Cannon.

My go to is the Standard, or Red Foam Cannon.

The key to longevity with a Foam Cannon is to run clear water, using the pressure washer, through the thing after every use to keep the internals clear of soap. The soap will dry inside plugging the thing up.

i’m considering the mtm pf22.2 anyone first hand on longevity?

i talked them into the sending me a replacement for the foam cannon that crapped out but i’d like to get something better 

I had the Adam's Foam Cannon and had issues with it. I returned it and upgraded to the MTM PF22. Adam's had the PF22 in stock so it was an easy exchange. I've had great luck with the PF22. Use it multiple times a week. I've been using it for the last year. I just ordered the new PF22.2 bottle from Obsessed Garage as Adam's didn't have just the bottles available. I like the bigger base on the new bottle.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:49 PM, stay_tuned said:

i’m considering the mtm pf22.2 anyone first hand on longevity?

As I put in the post just above yours:

The key to longevity with a Foam Cannon is to run clear water, using the pressure washer, through the thing after every use to keep the internals clear of soap. The soap will dry inside plugging the thing up.

The first Foam Cannon I had years ago stopped working properly. I disassembled it and found there to be a wad of course stainless Steel/Steel Wool inside, near the air flow dial. I'd not been rinsing this one out after use and it was clogged with dried soap. I soaked the wadding (once removed) in hot water and APC for several hours to clean the dried soap out, put it back together and it's still working fine today. I bought one of the MTM PF22.2 Foam Cannons when Adam released them a couple years ago, it's still working fine.

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, ol 65 said:

I have the premium foam cannon (35 oz)

How much Mega Foam goes in the canister ?

And do u add water or let the power washer pick it up.

1-2 ounces is plenty. Add the water first, warm works best, and then the soap.

• 2 months later...