Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Limited Adam's Vivid Collection Available Now!

Hey everyone! We just launched a new small limited collection called the Vivid Collection - the colors and designs are bright and well, vivid :)

This time we have a limited Detail Spray, shirts, stickers, and air fresheners. Supplies are limited. You can check them all out at the link below!

8A1J6CF.jpg

85WoOLV.jpg

SHOP THE NEW COLLECTION HERE!

14 hours ago, stalebreadjr said:

Question.... the details say it's an improvement on the detail spray formula.  Can you elaborate? Is this somewhere between regular detail spray and slick n slide? 

As far as I know, this would be the same updated test formula that was in the 20th Anniversary bottles and a few other limited releases this year.

This is what got me to try this limited as I did not like the other new formulas: (still like the original pink one the best!)

"Adam's Vivid Detail Spray isn't your average limited edition product... This Detail Spray is a formulary update to our Classic Detail Spray."

So this really is just a color and scent change again?

On 7/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, 2Fords said:

This is what got me to try this limited as I did not like the other new formulas: (still like the original pink one the best!)

"Adam's Vivid Detail Spray isn't your average limited edition product... This Detail Spray is a formulary update to our Classic Detail Spray."

So this really is just a color and scent change again?

Edit: Clarification from our chemist. The Vivid Detail Spray is indeed a color and scent change. The website description was most likely a copy and paste mistake from a previous limited edition bottle like the 20th Anniversary Detail Spray, which was an updated formula.

Our regular pink Detail Spray is still the same formula that we have had for the past 7+ years. Apologies for the confusion.