Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thoughts and Prayers Please

Dan@Adams

I just received word a little while ago that one of my best friends was in a car wreck. He's going to be ok, but someone pulled out onto the road directly in front of him. The airbag banged him up but did its job. Things could have been much worse. He hit his head and has a gash in it. They took him in the ambulance with a neck restraint to check him out but he should be ok. 

His girlfriend called me and was fairly calm but I could tell she was shooken up. She wasn't with him but they live only a few miles down the road from where the wreck occurred.

So if you're the praying type, my bud Jake could use some warm fuzzies right about now. Thanks everyone!

I've never been, but my wife was t boned by a guy who ran the red light.  It took a long time for her to get back behind the wheel.  So your friend might need a different kind of support besides physical.  Glad he's okay Dan.  Prayers for him for a quick recovery and thanks to God.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I've never been, but my wife was t boned by a guy who ran the red light.  It took a long time for her to get back behind the wheel.  So your friend might need a different kind of support besides physical.  Glad he's okay Dan.  Prayers for him for a quick recovery and thanks to God.

Agreed. We were in a car wreck...2 years ago, I think it was now; a lady was driving in the rain and (we think) blew a tire. She came across 5 lanes of traffic on the freeway, smacked into our front end, spun us around, and put us into a concrete barrier on the side of the freeway at about 45 mph. All of the airbags in the car deployed, including the ones in the seats. We walked away from it with nothing more than bruises from the seat belts and a few scraped knuckles. But after that event, my wife had a really hard time driving on the freeway through that section, for the next 2-3 months. I had to be behind the wheel, driving.

It's rough, physically and mentally. I hope that they come out of it with no more than a few scrapes and bruises.

Prayed for Jake and for you as well.  You’re a good friend.  

Collisions cause psychological injuries as well as physical. He’ll probably replay it over and over in his head the next several days playing the what if game;  been there, done that. 

• 3 weeks later...