Customer Service 866.965.0400

Don’t Like New Forum Update

Nope. Don’t like it. At least not from my mobile device anyways.  Used to be so easy to jump right to the threads I stared, or commented in, or anything like that. Can’t figure it out now. Is it just me? 

9 hours ago, Firebuff17 said:

I don’t like it all that much either

i have it figured out how to only see unread threads

but there is no way to mark it read like I was before. 

Try switching the theme to “Default“ and see if it doesn’t give you the option you are looking for.  I don’t use that feature, so I’m not sure if this is what you are referring to or not.  See screen shots I posted over here in this thread:

Hey all,

The forum software was updated about a week ago to a few minor versions above what the existing theme was built around, so there will likely be some visual issues while we try to sort them out. Anything you come across, just let us know here, and we will do our best to address them. Screenshots help a ton.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I had that problem for a couple of days on the Mac, Windows and iPad.  The solution for me was to switch the theme and then switch it back.  I do use the Adam's theme since there isn't a dark mode available yet.    In case you are looking for it, the theme option is at the very bottom of the page.

Edited by RayS