Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Layering

blackbird_7867

Question

Question guys.

I did my 02 WS6 with the graphene coating and boost - came out awesome - It is garage kept and used on nice weather.

I am doing my wifes daily driver (17 Civic hatch - Black)

I plan on doing the Grapehen coating. My question is :

I have Boost, and Liquid Ceramic Wax. Would you guys do :

Graphene

Let Cure

Boost

Liquid Ceramic

Or any other order? 

6 answers to this question

Wasn’t sure where to post my little tidbit,  I searched “ graphene” on here and had over 6 pages of topics populate...

Anyways this is my 19 year old truck,  purchased it in really rough condition 1.5 yrs ago and brought it back to life.  (Interior  Still needs work).  Anyway after lots of clay And 1 step polish and pad last year.  This spring I did 2 steps with the new blue/ white combo and the newer spray coating.  Its been 4 months since then, and I recently got the Graphene Spray Coating.

Did a really good wash with original blue shampoo, No clay needed, prep spray and coating,  for now I just did the passenger side, although not recommended,  I coated in direct sunlight, 85 degrees out, nice cool breeze, removed panel by panel right after applying,  went very well, no toppers, the surface is super smooth, and you can feel the shell of protection.

Cant wait to the try the Graphene DS, and the 7yr Coating!

PS-the wheels, before you ask...wheel cleaner, and pink detail spray, thats it!

Ive also used the new Graphene Spray Coating on my shower doors, which turned out amazing and my parents windshield, they were blown away!

AAA7048A-7F40-41F9-80FC-FEBC231C3676.jpeg

Edited by Nickfire20

6 minutes ago, galaxy said:

I wasn’t gonna ask about the wheels, I was gonna ask how you can do half of a vehicle and live with yourself??  LOL;)

on a serious note, I’d never be able to do that. It literally drive me completely insane (reason is irrelevant).  

Haha, good question...nap time was over and I had daddy duties to cover...the other 3 vehicles are in pretty top notch condition.  The truck, I like to experiment around with, and the rest of it is covered and still going strong with UV Spray Coating from April.

The truck looks great and so do the wheels.   There is just something so satisfying about taking a neglected vehicle and bringing it back to life.   

As for the experimentation aspect, once your kids get older, it gets much easier to experiment on their vehicles instead of your own.

Edited by RayS