Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana paste wax a

HemiNick

hi i have a bright white ram pickup truck

Is a non metalic  paint. I was just wondering if this is the right product to use and if there is any info for non metalic plastic painted surface and info on gloss black plastic painted surface

Welcome to the Forum Nicholas.  Americana will do great on the White Vehicle.  However, if you have not purchased it yet, there is another product that really makes white vehicles look great and that is the H20 Guard and Gloss.  I don't know what it is about HGG and white vehicles, but it really works well on them.

Ok thank u I will go this the americiana I feel safe this year. 

U have 3m green tape for non painted plastics and vinyl  or rubber on exterior  to protect during waxing and and claying possibly. Is there a better way. Or do only have worry when waxing? 

2 hours ago, HemiNick said:

Ok thank u I will go this the americiana I feel safe this year. 

U have 3m green tape for non painted plastics and vinyl  or rubber on exterior  to protect during waxing and and claying possibly. Is there a better way. Or do only have worry when waxing? 

As long as you aren't going to coat the trim, VRT is a great, easy option. Just apply before you clay and/or polish and any residue you get on there will easily wipe away. Plus, the trim is now treated for when you're done. If you're going to coat the trim, use tape so you have one less thing to clean off prior to coating and avoid duplicate effort.