Customer Service 866.965.0400

We need a "General Guide" to help us sort out all the new products - What, When, Why, how, etc.

I've been an avid Adams user for years now and I thought there used to be a lot of products to understand.  It's one thing to understand what a product is good for, but another thing to find out what products are compatible with others, and are best when used together, etc.

Now with all the new ceramic options, it's getting even more complicated.  I think there are a lot of Adams customers that would love a guide on what products are best for various situations and what can or should be used with others.

For example, I bought the Adams Ceramic UV coating kit (right before you came out with the Graphene kit :( ).  So one option is to maintain the coating with Ceramic Boost.  But now there is a Graphene Spray and Graphene Detail Spray.  Can I use these with the "old" ceramic coating or not.  With all the various options with all the products, I think we could benefit from a general guide that helps us with all the expert suggestions, tips, etc.

Thanks for the consideration!