Customer Service 866.965.0400

Odor Neutralizer/ air freshener scents

Team Adams,

I think you guys have definitely stepped up your game on the scents for odor control. I loved that you guys offered some variety packs. Really love getting those. One thing I was thinking though, there are really three scents that stand out to me across the Adams line I’d love to see in an ON or interior detailer or even air freshener. They are Grape, Margarita (like the OG version glass cleaner), and Detail spray. I know you guys do offer Detail Spray in the air freshener form and I can always shoot a few sprays of DS into the floor mat or under the seat. So maybe DS is the least of the three I would like to see because there are some options. But Grape or Margarita would be AWESOME! Anyway, just wanted to provide some input or feedback. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Junior

Yeah that and the Invisible Undercarriage Spray get my vote. While we are on the topic, of ideas, any thought for a ceramic based glaze? I know that would be an entirely new product. Maybe Ceramic Boost sort of fills that purpose. But those of us who have been along for the ride with Adams for a while, the glaze has always been The Bomb. But it doesn’t play well with ceramic to my knowledge.

16 hours ago, Rich said:

My favorite scent of all time was the original Leather Conditioner.  It smelled like brand new car leather.  Every time I'd open the door it smelled like a new car.  

+1. 

While they've offered Air Fresheners in this scent, I'm still waiting for the Odor Neutralizer version.

43 minutes ago, Norton said:

+1. 

While they've offered Air Fresheners in this scent, I'm still waiting for the Odor Neutralizer version.

They did.  But it wasn't the same and didn't last long.  I like the vent sticks better than having something hanging in my cars.  

On 9/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, Rich said:

They did.  But it wasn't the same and didn't last long.  I like the vent sticks better than having something hanging in my cars.  

Interesting.  I've been a steady customer for many years and don't recall anything leather scented except the conditioner itself and air freshener "disks."  Like you, however, I don't like hanging stuff like that in my cars.  The leather scented odor neutralizer must have been very short-lived.

Ironically, there's another company that offers a "Leather Scented Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator." It may not be identical to Adam's Leather Conditioner smell, but it's close enough in absence of a comparable Adam's product.