Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think there's something wrong......

Brewder

Question

....with ME!  I just finished my first ever graphen ceramic detail of my Chevy SS (like an hour ago) and here I am already thinking about when I can start layering on the Graphene Detail Spray!   I absolutely LOVE that I can hit EVERYTHING with the detail spray.  (I coated everything...including the glass)

It took two days but I.....

• Washed
  • Decom'd (Iron Remover)
  • Clay bar... actually I used the clay mitt.
  • One step paint correction
  • Surface prep
  • Then I coated everything with Graphene (excluding my wheels which were previously coated with Adam's Ceramic Wheel coating back in April/May)

The car is curing in the garage for the next 24 hours, then I look forwarding to seeing it out on the road!

I'm really anxious to see how long it lasts with regular applications of Graphene Detail Spray.

//Brew

EDIT: forgot to mention the one step paint correction step.

Edited by Brewder

16 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, RayS said:

@BrewderAll that work and no pictures?   It takes a bit of work to prepare the vehicle, but if yours turned out anything like the ones I've done, it is worth the effort. 

I thought about some pics.... but it's overcast and even photos don't do it justice!

I used it on my white Vette and the results blew me away.  Everyone who knows me knows I'm obsessive when it comes to my rides, but they've all noticed the difference since I used the Graphene DS.  Darn car looks like I dipped it in clear coat!  I did my brother's Vette too and he had to go get his wife to show her.  Good stuff for sure!

51 minutes ago, Rich said:

I used it on my white Vette and the results blew me away.  Everyone who knows me knows I'm obsessive when it comes to my rides, but they've all noticed the difference since I used the Graphene DS.  Darn car looks like I dipped it in clear coat!  I did my brother's Vette too and he had to go get his wife to show her.  Good stuff for sure!

I bet the Vette looks AMAZING.

I'm past the 24 hour cure window, and drove it to work today... that means it's going to get very dusty......which implies I can hit it with the Graphene DS tonight!   wooohoo.  lol

17 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Glad to hear the application process went well for you - I was a little worried when I read your thread title 😅

What color SS do you have? I have a '16 Slipstream Blue - one of the best vehicles I've ever driven!

I LOVE my SS!  Mine is a '17 in Regal Peacock Green Metallic..  It's an awesome color that makes is look almost black in the shade, and brilliant green metallic in direct sun.  

35 minutes ago, Brewder said:

I LOVE my SS!  Mine is a '17 in Regal Peacock Green Metallic..  It's an awesome color that makes is look almost black in the shade, and brilliant green metallic in direct sun.  

Yep! I thought about getting that color but I didn't have much choice - I got mine on the last day they offered 20% off back in 2016 and there was only one in a 50 mile radius of me :)

6 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Yep! I thought about getting that color but I didn't have much choice - I got mine on the last day they offered 20% off back in 2016 and there was only one in a 50 mile radius of me :)

Oh wow no kidding!?  I drove, and LOVED, a blue one in South Carolina (read the story here if you're interested how I ended up with the RPGM.)....  I think I got a good deal on it... 

You're location says your in PA somewhere?  I bought my SS out in Lock Haven, but live in the Lehigh Valley where it's my DD.

//Brew

Edited by Brewder
typos

1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:

whoa, whoa, whoa. 20% off?! Of the SS?! I need a time machine. 

17 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Yep, I got about $12k off of msrp on mine, which was how I could afford it!

9 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

Yes, mine too was a 20% off sale in March 2017.  Still wish I’d have bought the NGM instead of the PBM...oh well.

Dang, the SS is one of my dream cars. I love big power RWD sedans, SS, CTS-V, etc. I found a CPO 2017 in Green. It has 14k miles but is priced high, imo. I'll keep saving and hope I can get into one soon.