Customer Service 866.965.0400

shopping list

11Camaro

Question

hello detail dudes! making a shopping list

I just bought a 2017 cadillac ATS with 14,000 miles.  2.0T w/AWD. the paint is in very good shape, but i think it could use a little touch up.  i was thinking, maybe a good washing, claybar and adams  polish or one step, then wax not sure which to use.   paint has minor swirl marks.  nothing crazy.  i have a porter cable and a flex 3401.  also i want  to clean and condition the leather seats. they are a little dirty, again nothing crazy. which products are best to clean and condition the interior? thanks for any help, ideas.  i hope everyone is doing well ,its been a while. please help with a shoppping list.... polish type and pads. i have buckets, shampoo, towels, mostly everything else. sorry if my typing id bad or i don't make sense. iam still recovering from a stroke i suffered around christmas last year. still not 100% back to normal, but getting there.   thanks guys/gals! some terrible pix of the car when i got it in june.

103307565_10220259912682314_530088340414729337_o.jpg

103442378_10220259912922320_4555328886678739196_o.jpg

window_sticker (1).jpg

2 answers to this question

Very nice! I think instead of waxing after you do paint correction I would use our Graphene Spray Coating.

As far as the interior our Leather interior care kit would be a great option.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/car-interior-cleaning-kits/products/adam-s-leather-interior-care-kit

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/ceramics-graphene-graphene-ceramic-spray-coating™

Hey Nick, for the interior Adam's Interior Detailer always works for me.  Even when doing client cars that have not been maintained it works great on leather and around the steering wheel & stalks. 

If the polishes you have are a few years old, you may want to look at something like the One Step Polish to remove the swirls.