Customer Service 866.965.0400

2017 Tacoma Graphene Coating

Djj

Good morning. Although I’ve been detailing cars for 25-ish years, I’m still a weekend warrior. I’ve always kept my vehicles in very good condition but I decided to take yesterday and today off work and put some time into my truck. Yesterday I spent 10 1/2 hours prepping and today 5 hours applying Adam’s Graphene Ceramic Coating and wrapping up other little details. 

Products used:

Leather conditioner

Adams Strip Wash

Adams large wheel woolie

... DA polisher

Adams white polish with white foam pad

Adams blue compound with blue pad

Adams Detail Spray

Adams medium clay bar

Adams Tire and Rubber Cleaner

Adams Surface Prep

Adams Eco Wheel Cleaner
Adams Graphene Ceramic Coating

Adams coating applicator blocks (4)

Adams micro suede removal towels (4)

Adams Tire Shine

So far, I am amazed with the outcome!! Seeing how this was my first coating ever, I chose to apply the coating in the dark using the Adams UV light supplied with the kit. I honestly don’t think this could’ve been any easier. It was very simple to keep track of my progress and what I needed to do yet. The coating went on all painted surfaces, all glass, mirrors, wheel faces and most of the black plastic on the truck. Looks incredible for almost a 4 year old truck. Let me know what you think...

FA638B0C-010E-42B8-AA59-EF3CCABE0814.jpeg

7BFE9FA7-8F24-4284-965D-8FFB9D6C4A21.jpeg

44BF92E0-68F9-4534-ABA1-3D68AC3AB46F.jpeg

A51BDAF7-44AC-494F-AC72-5D7D8FDECBCB.jpeg

Edited by Djj

Welcome to the Forum Derek.  The Toy looks great and being Red, of course I'm a fan.   It looks like you have an excellent start on your Adam's products.

With this being a forum about Adam's products I won't name other products, but I can say that I used to use a very good leather conditioner that wasn't Adam's.  Then I received a bottle of Adam's Leather Conditioner in a mystery box and have used nothing else since then.  It not only does an excellent job at conditioning the leather, it has the best smell of any leather conditioner that I've ever used.  If you get an opportunity pick up a bottle of the Adam's Leather Conditioner, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised like I was, especially since you are in a heat and sun environment like I am in South Carolina.

18 minutes ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum Derek.  The Toy looks great and being Red, of course I'm a fan.   It looks like you have an excellent start on your Adam's products.

With this being a forum about Adam's products I won't name other products, but I can say that I used to use a very good leather conditioner that wasn't Adam's.  Then I received a bottle of Adam's Leather Conditioner in a mystery box and have used nothing else since then.  It not only does an excellent job at conditioning the leather, it has the best smell of any leather conditioner that I've ever used.  If you get an opportunity pick up a bottle of the Adam's Leather Conditioner, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised like I was, especially since you are in a heat and sun environment like I am in South Carolina.

Hi Ray. I didn’t think about that, thank you and corrected. I will definitely have to check out the Adam’s leather conditioner.

Edited by Djj