Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vinyl Wrap

William A Posada Jr

Question

1 answer to this question

Hi @William A Posada Jr, welcome to the forum! I'm going to move this thread into the appropriate section so that it gets more views and input.

Several of our products can be used safely on vinyl wraps! I'll make all of the products listed below into clickable links, so that it will take you right to the product page with more information for each one.

If you have a matte or satin finish wrap on your vehicle, our blue Car Shampoo, Mega Foam Shampoo, Waterless Wash, Rinseless Wash, and Matte Detailer are all safe for cleaning. 
If you have a gloss finish wrap on your vehicle, the list of safe washing products grows more: Car Shampoo, Mega Foam Shampoo, Wash & Wax, Ultra Foam Shampoo, Wash + Coat, CS3, Waterless Wash, Rinseless Wash, and Ceramic Waterless are all great options.

For protection, I would recommend our Ceramic Spray Coating or Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating. They are both very easy to apply and remove, and will provide several months of protection or more. On gloss vinyl they will add more shine and depth, but on matte vinyl they will not alter the appearance as long as they are wiped away properly. 

I know that is a lot of products listed, so if you are looking for a simplified list, the ones I use most now would be Mega Foam for bucket washes or a Foam Cannon setup with a pressure washer and Waterless Wash if I'm looking to remove a small amount of light dirt or dust. I use a lot of Rinseless Wash too - it's a concentrate that must be diluted down, either into a bucket or a spray bottle - you can make 16 spray bottles (16oz) with one 16oz bottle of Rinseless Wash, so it's a very cost effective option!

Let us know if you have any other questions :)