Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Friday Sale Starts Now!


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

Anyone else noticed the Holday Hand Soap label says "Adam's Detail Spray Scent Hand Soap" several times? I was looking for the scent so I didn't have to got to the website and noticed it. 

Got mine today, and opened the soap.  That stuff doesn't smell like any detail spray I've ever used, unless it's supposed to smell like one of Adam's limiteds.  Wife doesn't liek the smell at all so not sure how much it will get used. Maybe in the garage or basement.  The rest of the stuff smells good though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rich said:

Got mine today, and opened the soap.  That stuff doesn't smell like any detail spray I've ever used, unless it's supposed to smell like one of Adam's limiteds.  Wife doesn't liek the smell at all so not sure how much it will get used. Maybe in the garage or basement.  The rest of the stuff smells good though.

I think it was just typos in the label. I actually love the smell. It's in our main bathroom. There were a couple smells that were off to me but it's possible I felt that way because my nose didn't know what it was supposed to be smelling. I love the peppermint CS3. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

I think it was just typos in the label. I actually love the smell. It's in our main bathroom. There were a couple smells that were off to me but it's possible I felt that way because my nose didn't know what it was supposed to be smelling. I love the peppermint CS3. 


Yes, they were copy-paste mistakes from the regular Hand Soap label. The scent for the Holiday Hand Soap is Sugar Cookie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:


Yes, they were copy-paste mistakes from the regular Hand Soap label. The scent for the Holiday Hand Soap is Sugar Cookie.

I figured. No harm, no foul. I'm trying not to taste it. I think something was Sugar Cookie last winter and it was one of my favorite scents then too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...