Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any other Cobalts on here?

AToth1

Question

14 answers to this question

love the those polished wheels and red calipers.

Yeah they are projectors and HIDs. 6k HIDs and 55w ballast.

HIDsclose.jpg

here's my engine bay for now. lol

100_1813.jpg

I'd love to see more pics of your car.

That's awesome!! I will for sure get some more pics up as soon as it quits snowing here in WV lol P.S. Your engine is lookin good, I wish mine was supercharged, mine is just a 2.4 High Output.

Those Cobalt SS vehicles are way under appreciated by most folks. I think they are neat cars, and quite the bargain, but insurance is real high on Cobalts. Seriously, I drive a Corvette, and a TBSS and I think Cobalt insurance is high.

Nice cars though.

Bruce

I pay 100$ a month for my insurance but I'm pushing 30 and I have other insurance there so I get a discount too. It was much cheaper then the STI I shopped which was going to cost me closer to 200$ a month. lol

I agree they are very under rated though. I'm running mid-low 13s with light mods and I get just over 40mgs if I really try hard on the highway. Not bad IMO.

Those Cobalt SS vehicles are way under appreciated by most folks. I think they are neat cars, and quite the bargain, but insurance is real high on Cobalts. Seriously, I drive a Corvette, and a TBSS and I think Cobalt insurance is high.

Nice cars though.

Bruce

Agreed!

I pay 100$ a month for my insurance but I'm pushing 30 and I have other insurance there so I get a discount too. It was much cheaper then the STI I shopped which was going to cost me closer to 200$ a month. lol

I agree they are very under rated though. I'm running mid-low 13s with light mods and I get just over 40mgs if I really try hard on the highway. Not bad IMO.

Cobalts are better track cars than drag cars IMO.