Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

Hello Friends-

It's been an incredible ride, and over the past 9+ years, we have made hundreds of friends through this little company.

I'm honored to have your business, your friendship, and recommendation to your friends, co-workers, and family members. We are not a huge company, cannot advertise in magazines or television, and rely primarily on word-of-mouth for our sales.

You keep us alive, help us grow, give us feedback to help us get better, and for that, we cannot thank you enough!

We are going to be introducing some exciting new products, and will improving our existing line again for 2009. We're going to be asking for advice and input from you while testing, and thank you in advance for helping us develop and market the best car care products available.

I've been detailing bicycles since the age of 8, and cars since age 10. Today, I still detail our vehicles, and dozens of vehicles each year at the many clinics and shows we attend. (Mostly, however, I detail classic Schwinn bicycles, a hobby that I picked up originally, nearly 30 years ago!)

Clearly, we are not genius' here, that's for sure! However, if you have a product request, or are unsatisfied with the advice provided by friends, videos, FAQ's, or staff here, just ask me! Shoot an email over to us directly, anytime: Tips@AdamsPolishes.com

Thanks again for being here, for chiming in to answer other enthusiast's questions, and for being a part of our family!

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Janitor, and Detailer

Adam's Polishes

:welcome:

Edited by Adam
9 years + now!

Cheif Cook and Bottle Washer, huh? That is nice. There are a few products and services that I have been crazy about. Netflix does just what they say and quickly. Apple sold me an iPod and some songs via iTunes and then I bought a MAC. C6Bill gave me a bottle of your Detail Spray and then I placed an order for more products, and another... The more things that I've tried from your company the more impressed I have become. The folks @ your company are also a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to hearing more about (and eventually trying) your new products. Best wishes for your company going forward. Thank you.

This is awesome, Adam. Jason is really doing an amazing job with this. :2thumbs:

Rich

PS -- watch the taillights in my Avatar for about 10 sec... I think you'll get a kick out of them...

That is TOO COOL!!! Flash/ .GIF animation in you avatar?? Wow, that's top notch. Thanks for your kindness, and for joining our online family!

Cheers, Adam:thumbsup:

I was converted years ago. Never looked back. You've built a teriffic company by the way you've handled every situation. You go to events, you take care of customers, and you listen to what we have to say. Fantastic customer service is what we expect now and we're never disappointed. Thanks for all of your hard work getting this company off the ground and flying far. I'll be a customer for life.

:2thumbs:

By the way, give Jason a raise. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Caught on three years ago at Carlisle. Tested Adams Detailer side by side with my then Zaino and the results blew the Zaino out of the box. Been with you ever since. Even set off my cars alarm at your Carlisle tent last summer. For that I sincerely apologize.

Caught on three years ago at Carlisle. Tested Adams Detailer side by side with my then Zaino and the results blew the Zaino out of the box. Been with you ever since. Even set off my cars alarm at your Carlisle tent last summer. For that I sincerely apologize.

That was you Rob!? I vividly remember you, and the alarm blaring for a bit. No sweat, you bought stuff, and we detailed your car, so it was a win-win for everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for joining our Forum!:thumbsup:

Just signed onto forum, this is first post..............Went to daughter's house for Thanksgiving day. Parked on street between two parked cars. A few hours later a drunk driver comes weaving down the street, hits the rear driver's side of the car behind me, then slams into the SUV in front of me and skids to a halt 60 feet further down the street. My car, black Corvette, was not even touched !! The police couldn't believe it....not even a scratch. When asked how this could have happened, Lyn instantly replied "Its the Adams Polish he uses !!":thumbsup:

Just signed onto forum, this is first post..............Went to daughter's house for Thanksgiving day. Parked on street between two parked cars. A few hours later a drunk driver comes weaving down the street, hits the rear driver's side of the car behind me, then slams into the SUV in front of me and skids to a halt 60 feet further down the street. My car, black Corvette, was not even touched !! The police couldn't believe it....not even a scratch. When asked how this could have happened, Lyn instantly replied "Its the Adams Polish he uses !!":thumbsup:

Man, I hope that kind of good fortune follows you for life Bill!!! Continued success, and thanks for joining our community! -Adam:thumbsup:

Just signed onto forum, this is first post..............Went to daughter's house for Thanksgiving day. Parked on street between two parked cars. A few hours later a drunk driver comes weaving down the street, hits the rear driver's side of the car behind me, then slams into the SUV in front of me and skids to a halt 60 feet further down the street. My car, black Corvette, was not even touched !! The police couldn't believe it....not even a scratch.

That's crazy! :eek:

My car, black Corvette, was not even touched !! The police couldn't believe it....not even a scratch. When asked how this could have happened, Lyn instantly replied "Its the Adams Polish he uses !!":thumbsup:

:burnout::burnout: How lucky is that???

Its the almighty power of the Vette vibes and that awesome shine. The drunk was blinded when he couldn't see and veered... :willy::willy::willy:

Harley Earl was looking after you........