Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

I placed my first order in May before I even took delivery of my new ZL1 Camaro, and it has seen nothing but Adam's products since it arrived on 23 May. I am very pleased with all the products I have used. The only trouble is, the more you have, the more you want! Thanks for helping me keep Eddie pristine and looking sharp.

Sooo, how do you like your ZL1??

:burnout:

:2thumbs:Thanks, Dylan! It was nice to meet you at Camaro5fest III. I took advantage of the discount you were offering and picked up some brushes and a firehose nozzle. Adam, I love my ZL1. I have 4,500 miles on him, and they are the best miles I have ever driven, I waited 40 years for this car, and I'm enjoying every minute of owning him. I can't drive him to the gas station without being stopped by someone wanting to know all about him. And at car shows, he draws quite a crowd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but have used Adams products for about 2 years when we purchased our dream car Dodge Challenger in 2010. I must say your products are the very best. I am the detailer in our household but my husband is even sold on the products! I have had a passion in detailing cars for as far back as I can remember. I'm from Minnesota, have not seen this product line anywhere, not even at car shows. I stumbled onto it while searching for products on-line. Poducts on Web page was displayed nicely and packaging was attractive so I decided to try them. I've been a steady customer ever since.

Cheryl:2thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Adams!!! From Michigan, looking forward to meeting your team in July at the Camarofest in Yipsilanti... after all this IS the event that began my addiction to your products!!!! ;-)

I actually had a garage sale, just to be rid of my lesser quality Meguire products

Thanks again for the excellent products, M.F towels, and video tutorials......

** now if I could get my wife to stop using all my product inside the house ;)**:hi:

Edited by Countryboy2SS

Dude! This is great. Now you can blame her for running out and order more often!

That's rite! More product!!

I will say tho that Adams Carnuba wax..... does a hell of a job on the hardwood floors.....

That is until you come in with snow on your feet LOL ya better hang on to something or your going down!

Rather entertaining watching the kids come in tho :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm a newbie from Palmdale, CA. I got a 73 split bumper RS Camaro, Retro Mod.. I do a lot of local car shows and the drag strip once in awhile. Hooked with Adam's products at the Grand Nat'l show at Pomona with Lynn. Completely detailed the exterior of my Camaro. Very Happy, I am now an ex "M" product user.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

What's the total investment? Was looking for something to put in the garage and restore slowly. Wife loves the idea but we are both unsure of what something like that would cost to build. Rollers in decent condition are $1500 or so.

• 2 months later...