Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all.. I'm new to Adam's and the forum.  Recently I bought my "dream car" and knew I didn't want to use anything I had in my garage to clean the car.

I grew up using "over the counter" products but didn't want any of that touching my C6 Z06... I found Adam's when I ordered Lloyd mats for the Z06 and they sent me a sampler of 4oz bottles from you guys (Detail spray, SVRT, and Wash); the detail spray is what got me hooked...!

This was the beginning of my addiction. What started as just proper washing, love the 2 bucket method, has turned into a quest for PERFECTION. I have a full line-up of paint correction, polishes, pads, glaze, sealant, and americana on the way and can't wait to turn my black car into a mirror!!!

Edited by SuperM4N

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone, I'm Brian Eymard from Louisiana, I'm new to detailing my own vehicles but I used Adam's at Camaro fest 2 and really liked the results. I was using a professional detailer and got to the point where they weren't so professional anymore. So I'm a DIY guy now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just chiming to say how great the products and company are.  I have always loved to detail my cars and bikes, and these products are the best I have ever dealt with BY FAR!

Keep it up and we'll keep on ordering!

Here is me and my wife and our '57 T-Bird after an Adams Cleaning Session

1381768_10151927951189345_1832197961_n.j

Michael Gershon

NYC, NY

• 2 months later...

I was finally able to use Adam's products for the first time. I received the Adam's Complete Flex kit for Christmas and detailed my car the first time yesterday. All the products are amazingly easy to use. I was blown away with how easily the clay removed rail dust and tar. Normally I would spend about 4 hours on the claying the exterior of my vehicle, it only took me 1 hour to clay it with Adam's. All the polishes and pads were equally amazing. The customer service from Adam's is second to none. When I received my kit some of the polishes had been damaged and leaked. Nick from Adams contacted me within 24 hours of my email and let me know that new polishes were on the way. I will be a customer with Adams for life and will let everyone out here on Ramstein AB, Germany know about Adam's polishes.

Thanks again,

Kyle

Hi Guys,

I was impressed with the web site and video results and am looking forward to trying some products.

Just bought a used Mustang GT for my daughter and my pick up could us some shining up. Hope these products could help. Living in South Florida really takes it toll on finishes. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I am equally impressed with the videos and the line of products offered by Adams. I am from Malaysia and i am very keen to use it for the first time but there are none of this product available in my country. How can i have my hands on it? please help. haha anyway best of luck to all of you and Adams  :D  :lol:  :)

• 5 months later...

Hi Adam....until about a month ago i had never heard of your Company or products until I bought a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium! My Nephew introduced me to your products and i was kinda sceptical about the Super VRT until i received my box the other day and tried it....I was totally amazed as i was used to using Armor All in the past and will never use again! I also purchased the DS and Love it....the VRT Applicator Pad is awesome as well...the undercarraige spray wont be of use to me tho cause my undercarraige is made of felt, any other uses for US?....again i cant wait to try more of your products in the future and I love your videos as well!

Hi Rick, thanks for your business!  Give your nephew a high five from me for introducing you to our goods as well!

Since you have felt liners, the IUC isn't quite as useful in your situation as it's a pretty purpose-built chemical.  If you have any exposed suspension part on the car (springs, control arms, etc.) IUC works very well on there!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Friends!!! I am very new to Adams and their products.  My name is Branden Linnane.  I am in IL.  I have a 2008 black Honda Ridgeline, so it's only clean for a few minutes.  I am learning as I go.  I wish there were more videos and a step by step process.  The videos are just uploaded in a random order.  I hope that Adams can make detailing not only fun, affordable, but also an easy process.  It will help others to jump on board.  

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone over at Adams polishes,

I've been detailing cars for the last ten years and now finally made the jump to go for it on my own and I couldn't be happier working for myself and taking the leap. One of the biggest things that's help my business really take off and make thing a lot easier for me has been the adamspolishes line of products you guys have some amazing product the really make it easy to produce the highest quality outcome. I've tried a lot of other products and I always come back to you guys your prices are very good for anyone whether it be your weekend warrior or your everyday detailer. The products I've used and stock are detail spray, total interior cleaner, deep wheel cleaner, h20 guard and gloss, tire shine and Adams car wash. Those are all the products I use everyday and I'll be ordering a wider selection to down the road love the products you guys have and keep coming out with.

post-13188-0-76121600-1437160281_thumb.jpg

Welcome Nick,

Glad to have you aboard on the forums, be sure to check out both the posts and videos if you have any questions about any of the products Adam's has.

There is a lot of good people and information here!

Good luck in YOUR business venture "on your own!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been using Adams over the past couple of years mixed with other product from other manufucatures.Adams products that I used worked so well I made a decision this weekend to dispose of non Adams products and put an order together and replaced them with Adams products. I have alto to learn about detailing but with the videos and this forum I hope to get better at it. I have a Grand Sport that I show and I went to keep it looking great.

I've been using Adams over the past couple of years mixed with other product from other manufucatures.Adams products that I used worked so well I made a decision this weekend to dispose of non Adams products and put an order together and replaced them with Adams products. I have alto to learn about detailing but with the videos and this forum I hope to get better at it. I have a Grand Sport that I show and I went to keep it looking great.

Welcome to the forum Vince!

Its great to hear you're going ALL-IN with Adam's!

Post up some photos of your cars in the "New Member Check-In" forum.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forum/9-new-member-check-in/

Just click on the button that says "Start New Topic".

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...